Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Brampton Chrysler - you should use them

Old 08-28-2015, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brampton Chrysler - you should use them

Last week I posted about who not to use. Cops are looking for him now

This week I'm going to share who you should use.....at least for service under warranty and that's Brampton Chrysler.

For over a year I had been chasing Vaughan Chrysler at Weston and 7 to fix front end rattling noises and tranny noises. The problems started surfacing around 28,000kms. I now have 43,700 on my 13 JKU. I had 3 different service advisors, 3 different mechanics, shop foreman (Danny useless as tits on a bull) and Steve the service manager (more useless than tits on an unborn bull) look at, test drive, diagnose and service the Jeep. 15 total visits to this place and every time I got the Jeep back with was either "unable to replicate noise" or "normal Jeep noise". Had it out with Danny and Steve, literally got into a pissing match with them because they insisted my Jeep was fine and I was get this, "wasting" their time. So on the recommendation of a friend he said go to Brampton. Best advice I ever got!

With no hassels, no arguments, no BS "its a Jeep" excuses and no attitude and on mty FIRST visit they performed the following service under warranty:

Replace throw out bearing and slave cylinder
Replace upper and lower ball joints left and right side

While it was in they did the following at no charge, I didnt ask for it, I never brought it up:

Change front diff fluid
replace broken intermediate pipe bolt
fix door seal leak
fix muffler heat shield rattle

Now friends, I ask you, how many times were you in my situation trying to get your Jeep fixed? How many BS lines have you been fed about why your Jeep is acting "normal"? How many times have they not fixed your Jeep let alone found something you didn't report?

Only thing left for me to do now is go back to Vaughan Chrysler with my work order and shove it in Steve and Danny's face. But not before I speak to Frank, the GM about it and make sure he understands that Steve and Danny have no business in their business. Oh and I''ll be demanding compensation for my time, aggravation and fuel. All though I don't expect much here, I'm feeling pretty smug about going back and throwing it in ther face
Old 09-06-2015, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good luck
Remember it's a Jeep thing!!😜👍
Old 03-10-2016, 03:22 PM
JK Newbie

Default Good to know

Originally Posted by GiggityGiggity
Last week I posted about who not to use. Cops are looking for him now

This week I'm going to share who you should use.....at least for service under warranty and that's Brampton Chrysler.

For over a year I had been chasing Vaughan Chrysler at Weston and 7 to fix front end rattling noises and tranny noises. The problems started surfacing around 28,000kms. I now have 43,700 on my 13 JKU. I had 3 different service advisors, 3 different mechanics, shop foreman (Danny useless as tits on a bull) and Steve the service manager (more useless than tits on an unborn bull) look at, test drive, diagnose and service the Jeep. 15 total visits to this place and every time I got the Jeep back with was either "unable to replicate noise" or "normal Jeep noise". Had it out with Danny and Steve, literally got into a pissing match with them because they insisted my Jeep was fine and I was get this, "wasting" their time. So on the recommendation of a friend he said go to Brampton. Best advice I ever got!

With no hassels, no arguments, no BS "its a Jeep" excuses and no attitude and on mty FIRST visit they performed the following service under warranty:

Replace throw out bearing and slave cylinder
Replace upper and lower ball joints left and right side

While it was in they did the following at no charge, I didnt ask for it, I never brought it up:

Change front diff fluid
replace broken intermediate pipe bolt
fix door seal leak
fix muffler heat shield rattle

Now friends, I ask you, how many times were you in my situation trying to get your Jeep fixed? How many BS lines have you been fed about why your Jeep is acting "normal"? How many times have they not fixed your Jeep let alone found something you didn't report?

Only thing left for me to do now is go back to Vaughan Chrysler with my work order and shove it in Steve and Danny's face. But not before I speak to Frank, the GM about it and make sure he understands that Steve and Danny have no business in their business. Oh and I''ll be demanding compensation for my time, aggravation and fuel. All though I don't expect much here, I'm feeling pretty smug about going back and throwing it in ther face
I just bought my 2016 from "Brennan's Dixie Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM" I'm guessing just around the corner. I don't even have 2000k on it yet. I will try my dealer first (BUT) if its a no go I will be at Brampton.
Thanks.

Quick Reply: Brampton Chrysler - you should use them