Notices
Aloha State If you live in the Hawaiian Islands and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any JK on Oahu?

Old 11-24-2007, 09:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yerp... This one's on Oahu with a JK ^^

Dunno of any club mainly for JK folk, though. I do see plenty of other JKs, but I'm pretty certain many/most of them are being driven by tourists :/
A JK club would be awesome, though!

As for OJ, here is their website: www.oahujeepers.com
Old 02-04-2008, 12:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mr. T
What's up all?
My fiance and I are heading out that way in may of 09 for our wedding. will be on kauai for a week and maui for another. a rental JK will be in our future i'm sure. wish i could bring mine on the honeymoon... hahaha...
would love to set up some HI wheeling and test a rental out...
hahah you are the man! wanting to wheel on your honey moon hahah
Old 02-04-2008, 12:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mr. T
WHY NOT? figured it might be fun to beat on one that isn't mine! believe it or not, it was the woman's idea! things like this are the reason we are getting married! getting some traditional polynesian ink on our last day, and going to do some tropical wheeling. what else could i ask for?!
sounds like a dream girl u got there... she have a sister?? hahah
Old 03-23-2008, 09:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

whats up all you jk owners in the 808. i just recently bought my jk and will hopefully take it out to the point next weekend to break in all the new gadgets that come with it. i am also the current president of the Oahu Jeepers club and we all are willing to help out with whatever you have. besides mine, we have one other jk in our club at this time. so if you are on any of the islands jump on over to our site and check us out.

www.oahujeepers.com
Old 04-03-2008, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hawaii Wheeling

Hello to all,

Thought I'd introduce myself. Looks like the wife and I will be at Schofield Barracks for about 3 years starting in Oct. Will definitely be bringing the 07 Jk that right now has 3" lift and 35's. Hopefully new front and rear bumpers by then. Will be looking for some folks to wheel and learn the area with.

Chris M.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I remember a place way up on the leeward side past nanakuli and wainai. da kine the locals go fishing. I started to take the ford ranger up there but looked like it was too tough. I heard it goes all the way to north shore.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:33 PM
JK Newbie

Default jk owner club will be started by the end of june beg july

Im going to start the club for everyone. No worries. I dont 4wheel strictly pimpin, lol. As soon as I get larger axel I will def be going. So if your interested email me back. also check out the gallery under gelbarda001 theres my ride. I recently did a few upgrades so you may see me around Ewa and Kapolei etc. Well Aloha Adam.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:03 AM
JK Newbie

I'll be transfering to Oahu in August, to Pearl to be exact. I just bought an 09 X for when I get home. It should be delievered to San Diego by the 15th of next month, and the new car sales folks better not screw with the delievery date!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jkjunky
I'll be transfering to Oahu in August, to Pearl to be exact. I just bought an 09 X for when I get home. It should be delievered to San Diego by the 15th of next month, and the new car sales folks better not screw with the delievery date!
I'm not too sure on other places, but you should check out Allen Davis around Waimanalo, it has some good trails out there. Nothing too difficult, but the views are amazing!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Aloha Brah! I dont know bout oahu but I did some knarly trails on kauai the powerline trail up behind mt wai'aleale

Quick Reply: Any JK on Oahu?