Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Morning drive for Father’s Day

Old 06-17-2018, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Morning drive for Father’s Day

took the new JK for a morning cruise with my daughter for Father’s Day today. Nothing to off road but explored a few back roads and and a national park. Was a fun morning with my daughter.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:00 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by ABJeeper
... a national park.
Some national park. When a friend and I drove our Jeeps for 44 days and 9,450 miles in western Canada and Alaska, we chose to return right there at Chief Mountain border crossing. The next day we drove Going to the Sun Road. Spectacular, if crowded, drive. I never did make a video of that part of the trip, but if you want to see the rest of it, the videos are here (be forewarned, it's fourteen parts, each about 15 minutes long) ...

Old 06-18-2018, 02:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for sharing those great videos.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:51 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Man, that looks like an awesome morning! Great pictures. I've been stuck here in Texas for so long........closest thing I get to see to anything like that is Colorado. Don't get me wrong, Texas is has many beautiful places in their own right.....just nothing that looks like that. One day I'll have to make it up to that part of the country.

Quick Reply: Morning drive for Father’s Day