Notices
Mexico If you live in Mexico and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

...to buy a jk in mexico

Old 12-25-2007, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ...to buy a jk in mexico

i ordered a 08 sahara from palmas automotriz(local dealer), chrysler, dodge and jeep dealer. ordered it in silver, or green with khaki top and interiors. they say it´s going to last three months to arrive(unlimiteds take 4 months to arrive) ... i´m gonna pay 31k us dollars for it. prices in mexico are way up than in the states, and there´s not to many options only three different stock models... saharas and rubicons only come in automatic transmission, the x models comes in manual and automatic....

mexico jk web: http://www.jeep.com.mx/frGen2Hoja.as...aveGen=WRAN208
Old 02-04-2008, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The wait time is the same here, too bad you have limited choices and have to pay more. We had friends from Silao stay with us last year, and I couldn't believe how much things cost in Mexico.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Roberto, you can ask you´re sales Person look in another dealer inventory, last week in México City we can get one yellow rubicon 2 drs in 3 days....

Saludos

Quick Reply: ...to buy a jk in mexico