Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

No JK FORUM APP for Android?

Old 09-06-2017, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No JK FORUM APP for Android?

Guys - I finally entered the 21st century and got a Motorola Droid smartphone but can't find the JK Forum app in the "play store". Suggestions?
Old 09-06-2017, 09:28 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,585 Posts

Originally Posted by '11BronzeStar70th
Guys - I finally entered the 21st century and got a Motorola Droid smartphone but can't find the JK Forum app in the "play store". Suggestions?
Stuck to using the Garage Talk app. I don't use it much on my phone, but I don't think people are very happy with it in general. I see a lot less interaction with many users that used to be regular contributors, and that drop off seemed to coincide with some of those app changes.....unfortunately.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a shame they don't push over to the 'Droid OS. I'm not what you'd call a regular contributor but I've got a few years of history here and would like to keep in touch on my phone... Not just my crappy work iPad-1.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:02 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hey guys,

Try the 'Default' template for mobile. Many people find it works fine for their needs.

Bob
Old 09-14-2017, 07:09 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hey guys,

Try the 'Default' template for mobile. Many people find it works fine for their needs.

Bob
Need help updating the app JK-Forum app for Android? It's something I may be able to assist as it's part of my professional background.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:42 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by BigLow
Need help updating the app JK-Forum app for Android? It's something I may be able to assist as it's part of my professional background.
Hi,

I certainly appreciate the offer but it looks like the push is toward the default template which should work with most platforms. If you are in the Web IT business you know Google has tremendous power via search position and ad placement to force changes and I believe the template is one of them.

Bob

Quick Reply: No JK FORUM APP for Android?