JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/announcements-96/)
-   -   JK-Forum logo decals available now! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/announcements-96/jk-forum-logo-decals-available-now-275730/)

DesertJeep 05-23-2013 06:22 AM

JK-Forum logo decals available now!

We're happy to announce the availability of JK-Forum logo decals. For $5 you can purchase a pair of decals in your choice of black, white, or silver.

What's more, for $20 you can choose to become a Charity Supporter. $15 from your purchase will be donated to Topless For TATAs, an organization supporting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

If you choose the Charity Supporter option you'll receive:
  • Two JK-Forum decals in your choice of white, gray, or black (we'll send limited edition pink decals to the first 50 Charity Supporters who request that color).
  • A Supporter profile badge to recognize your contribution (you can see the Supporter badge on the the left side of this post in my profile)
  • Increased PM storage to 250 messages
  • Larger avatars and profile pics
  • High resolution (2600x2400) album uploads
  • Unlimited album storage

Visit this page to purchase your logo decals or to become a JK-Forum Charity Supporter! After you make your purchase you'll receive a PM within 24 hours asking for your shipping address, color choice, and PayPal transaction number. Fill out that page and your decals will be on their way!

DesertJeep 05-23-2013 06:49 AM

Your PayPal confirmation confirms your purchase.

When you make your purchase you will not be prompted to choose your decal color or enter your shipping info. You'll receive a PM from the forum within 24 hours with a link to a form where you'll enter that information. Thanks.

JK yeti 05-23-2013 07:05 AM

Link won't work on my phone so how do I order?

PirateKitty 05-23-2013 07:12 AM

Supported and Ordered! :thumbsup:

harve22 05-23-2013 07:44 AM

Done, just waiting on my PM.

jeep-addiction 05-23-2013 07:54 AM

just ordered thanks :beer:

RufusTheTank 05-23-2013 07:58 AM

Paid. Just waiting on the PM

sm_rubi 05-23-2013 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by harve22 (Post 3563370)
Done, just waiting on my PM.

Originally Posted by RufusTheTank (Post 3563384)
Paid. Just waiting on the PM

Bill and I got to test this out the other day and the pm could take up to 24hrs. Once it comes you'll be asked for things like your address, user name, etc. as well as decal color choice. One thing to note is you will need your transaction number to complete the process so once you get the PayPal confirmation hold onto the transaction id (keep in handy). :thumbsup:

RufusTheTank 05-23-2013 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by sm_rubi (Post 3563396)

Bill and I got to test this out the other day and the pm could take up to 24hrs. Once it comes you'll be asked for things like your address, user name, etc. as well as decal color choice. One thing to note is you will need your transaction number to complete the process so once you get the PayPal confirmation hold onto the transaction id (keep in handy). :thumbsup:

Sweet, good looking out! Thx..

Jaffadawg 05-23-2013 08:30 AM

Ordered!!:thumbsup: