Notices
Announcements Important announcements regarding changes, additions or general information regarding JK-Forum can be found here.

New Marketplace Now Live!!

Old 02-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts
Default New Marketplace Now Live!!

Welcome to the new JK-Forum Marketplace!
With this update, you will gain access to more formatted listings, advanced search options, and popular sorting features found in the most popular automotive marketplaces online.
The New Marketplace is here: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/market/
Parts Sales
-The new parts listings let you categorize your parts and even include which models and platforms the part applies to. This will help potential buyers find your item and ensure you don’t get lost in a sea of threads.

Part Out
-We have included a part out specific listing that will allow you to add multiple parts from a single vehicle and label them with their own description, category, and price. You will then be able to mark each individual item as “Sold” and keep the main Part Out listing running until all items are gone.

Vehicle Sales
-It is now easier than ever to list your personal vehicle for sale with an updated Marketplace listing. You can now specify all the important details including the year, make, model, VIN, mileage, transmission, color, and even drive type. Potential buyers can then sort by these features and help find a new home for your car quicker. The new photo viewer also makes it easy to upload and view all of the images of your car.

Want To Buy
-Let other users know what you are looking for! You can specify the vehicle or part you want and sellers can browse through the “Want” category to ensure they find you.

Group Buys
-The new Marketplace offers an organized space for paying site vendors to run a Group Buy on specific parts. As an interested buyer, you can commit to the group buy and track the number of users still needed to unlock the discount. The site will send you updates and also send your contact information to the vendor once the discount is unlocked. *Note* regular users cannot start a group buy.

Services
-Browse through the new Services section to find vendors local to your area! Site advertisers will maintain updated information about the business and post any events, specials, or current projects you may want to follow.

What will happen to the current classifieds forum?
- All current threads will remain and allow for new comments. Any new threads starting today will have to be created in the new Marketplace.

Will older classifieds listings ever be deleted?
- After activity has moved to the new marketplace, we will remove the link to the older classifieds forum. Old threads will still be available to reference in search history but the forum sections will be hidden to encourage the use of the new Marketplace.

-Moving a current classified thread to the new Market Place
- We encourage you to create a new listing in the new Marketplace, then report the old thread and the mods will delete it.

Last edited by IB Nolan; 02-26-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How you you mark an item as sold in the marketplace?
Old 04-12-2018, 04:23 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by rick77
How you you mark an item as sold in the marketplace?
Hi,

I hope this helps.

Bob
Old 04-12-2018, 04:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On my wanted add I place it only gives me the option to edit the listing. Those other option are not there
Old 04-12-2018, 04:31 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by rick77
On my wanted add I place it only gives me the option to edit the listing. Those other option are not there
Ok, thank you. The 'Close' and 'Delete' options are available to Moderators, I'll followup with the 'Sold' option.

Bob

Edit: Which Marketplace ad do you need 'Marked as Sold'? Thanks.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Administrator Emeritus

There is a bug that only affects WTB ads preventing a member from mark their ad sold. Please PM any moderator and they will be able to change it for you. It will be fixed in a future update. Thank you for letting know.

Quick Reply: New Marketplace Now Live!!