Notices
Announcements Important announcements regarding changes, additions or general information regarding JK-Forum can be found here.

Rebel Off Road & JK-Forum Meet and Greet: A Special Thanks to Bond and the Rebel Crew

Old 06-11-2013, 12:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Rebel Off Road & JK-Forum Meet and Greet: A Special Thanks to Bond and the Rebel Crew

As soon as news got out that Rebel Off Road had outgrown another shop and moved into a new bunker JK-Forum began working with Jason at Rebel to get a sneak peak of the new digs. But with Rebel it's always a "Go Big or Go Home" approach so not only did they open their shop up to us for a tour but they decided to make it an Exclusive JK-Forum & Rebel Off Road Meet and Greet. They treated each member in attendance who preregistered with a swag box full of goodies! In typical Meet and Greet fashion the Rebel crew provided us with specialty pizza and drinks!

Talk about attendance the JK-Forum attacked the Rebel bunker from the North (Los Angeles) as well as the South (San Diego) with the South having 30 rigs in their caravan. There were so many people and rigs in attendance that Bond (Rebel Off Road owner) decided to get an arial view

Check it out from the Go Pro view here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xPPaCB-y8iI Staging up in San Marcos at the Pizza Nova Parking Lot some 30 rigs made their way from the south. I'm sure people on Hwy 5 hated us!

Thanks again to Desert Jeep for leading the caravan up as Mike (Rubi-JK) and his bad ass rig was already up at Rebel being equipped with more hard core parts.

While at the shop members were able to introduce themselves to the guys/gals they deal with over the phone, tour the shop facilities which had builds in various stages of build, take a look at the Rebel Off Road/Holy Moly Racing KOH Buggy currently stripped down to it's frame in process of being built back up for the next race.

Many of the builds Rebel had shared on social media like their Facebook page as well as here on the "What's in Our Shop" page where in attendance. It was so cool seeing rigs like the Lika's Monster and other awesome Rebel Builds. Not all are the monsters like his some are more moderately built which is nice to see for those members who really want a rig that's mostly a daily driver with some off road excursions. Talking to Bond it's more important to build a rig that meets the needs of the customer. And you really did see that in their builds they all looked uniquely different from one another which is tells you they listen to their customer and strive to meet their needs!

Not only were the Rebel crew gracious hosts but they offered our members special event pricing and even worked with a group on a discounted group deal for the assume Axial RC Jeeps!

Closest I got to one of them was this one I tried to steal but was caught...but only after putting a little scare into Tom Slik who was too busy capturing the great day that he turned his back on me and his Axial RC rig. Note to Tom will you please photo shop my eyes open next time!

Our events are always attended by lots of family and people friendly canines!

Before leaving the JK-Forum group signed and presented a wall banner for the new Rebel Bunker to display!

Can anyone identify which of the Rebel builds this is?

Next time we must all remember to bring our chairs!

It was pretty cool seeing more and more of the JK-Forum decals and Windshield Banners showing up.

Here's more pics of the event.
https://www.facebook.com/tomslik/med...1932211&type=1
Old 06-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

EPIC, EPIC EPIC post!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a GREAT time THANKS again for the invite. Pizza was great and I seen some Jeep ideas that I want to get done.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey Rebel,

Thanks for the great box of goodies. My son and I stopped by for a bit, but didn't get to hang out too long since he was a little sick.

Can't wait to stop by with some cash in hand since you are literally minutes from my house.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:17 PM
JK Freak

Cool

Hey Rebel,

Thanks for hosting a great Jeep get-together It's really cool to be able to check out all the rigs and their mods

Your shop was clean, organized and full of cool Jeeps with quality workmanship displayed

Looking forward to future mods and great times

Kudo's guys!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:22 PM
JK Newbie

awwwwwww howwwww could i miss this eventt ,revel offroad please pm me next time lol im one of your costumers been there a few times
Old 06-12-2013, 03:56 PM
JK Jedi

Really nobody knows which build this engine is from? I'll give you a hint this person was awarded Rising Star Driver by Monster Jam in November 2011!

Old 06-12-2013, 05:06 PM
JK Freak

Nicole Johnston's rig??? But I thought her's had a bigger Hemi than that...
Old 06-12-2013, 07:40 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by briaros6
Nicole Johnston's rig??? But I thought her's had a bigger Hemi than that...
Winner winner chicken dinner! That thing turned out awesome...I think there's more pics in the link on the OP.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Forum Media Contributor

Awesome event, and of course, I love the photos!!

We've definitely found a great shop, not too far from all us in San Diego, where we can get some serious work done on our JK's!!

Quick Reply: Rebel Off Road & JK-Forum Meet and Greet: A Special Thanks to Bond and the Rebel Crew