Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Any motorcyclists

Old 10-27-2013, 04:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Billbikes View Post

Then you weren't a motorcyclist. You were just some guy with a bike.
It was not fair to my daughter that the wife and I went out riding every weekend and she sat at a baby sitter so I bought the joy for the whole family to enjoy I will get another bike again when she gets older >
Old 10-27-2013, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Old 10-27-2013, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

Here's my 10 gsxr 600 she's for sale if anyone's interested pm me for details. Need to buy a Harley.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-994223759.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	508481   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1520548316.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	508482   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3482541959.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	508483  
Old 10-27-2013, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Just a little sporty... Soon to be big sporty

sometimes i ride with friends.

Old 05-30-2014, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Smoked by a car yesterday ! Broke my ribs ankle and back , please watch for bikers out there peps !and ride safe my friends . I'll be ok and back on the bike this summer if it kills me!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:01 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mark73 View Post
Smoked by a car yesterday ! Broke my ribs ankle and back , please watch for bikers out there peps !and ride safe my friends . I'll be ok and back on the bike this summer if it kills me!
Get better. Total the bike? What was it? Wearing a helmet?
Old 05-30-2014, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EmptyPocketsRubicon View Post
Get better. Total the bike? What was it? Wearing a helmet?
had my brain bucket on cbr 600rr and it's not to bad need a few parts and new plastics I think she's going black this time, and thanks a lot I will get better and get back on the horse so to speak!
Old 05-30-2014, 02:40 PM
JK Junkie

I had a Buell XB9S. Sold it as I didn't use my head while riding it and knew the eventual catastrophe would hit. The day I brought it home, I had ripped off the FI, pulled the motor, ported, polished, bored, magma charged it, straight exhaust and a few more goodies for suspension, chopped it down a bit and set it up for the track. Enjoyed VIR in VA fr a bit then a baby came. That was when I sold it. For those who know the Vb area, I left Boneshakers, headed to I-264 and rode to Greenbrier. Let's just say, my wife wasn't pleased that I called her less than 10 minutes earlier to tell her my route and I was headed home. I got a stern lecture and lesson on being a responsible father and rider.

With that said, I knew my addiction was speed. Therefore, I sold it, and still crave it. I'll buy one again, once my daughter is out on her own.

Not to mention, when I was in practice, I provided care for a few bike guys a month due to losing legs and arms on motorcycles. Not many prosthetist a own bikes, just the crazy few.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12 View Post
I had a Buell XB9S. Sold it as I didn't use my head while riding it and knew the eventual catastrophe would hit. The day I brought it home, I had ripped off the FI, pulled the motor, ported, polished, bored, magma charged it, straight exhaust and a few more goodies for suspension, chopped it down a bit and set it up for the track. Enjoyed VIR in VA fr a bit then a baby came. That was when I sold it. For those who know the Vb area, I left Boneshakers, headed to I-264 and rode to Greenbrier. Let's just say, my wife wasn't pleased that I called her less than 10 minutes earlier to tell her my route and I was headed home. I got a stern lecture and lesson on being a responsible father and rider. With that said, I knew my addiction was speed. Therefore, I sold it, and still crave it. I'll buy one again, once my daughter is out on her own. Not to mention, when I was in practice, I provided care for a few bike guys a month due to losing legs and arms on motorcycles. Not many prosthetist a own bikes, just the crazy few.
i was doing 50-60km and a car pulled out after looking right at me ? I hit the brakes and there was black ice on the road ! Bike did a full circle in the road and then slammed me, I got up at 8 Am got dressed and went to go for a ride , didn't think about ice being the end of May and a nice sunny day, but where we live our road doesn't get sun till noon, and come to find out if there had been a very heavy frost that morning wife had to scrape her windows in the car to go to work. Lesson learned the hard way I guess! Lol

Quick Reply: Any motorcyclists

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: