Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Available jobs thread!!!

Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is an excellent idea. I actually hired someone from this forum. So it can work.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Freak

Great idea Simon!!

I'm actually looking for a landline Telcom job in Charlotte NC area, I've applied with AT&T and Windstream ,also Brinks Home Security. I have 20 years with Verizon and am moving to NC. Hopefully I'll hear from AT&T soon, I took and passed a couple tests for them back in september.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Kudo's simon... One of the best threads I've seen on this forum yet and there are a lot of good ones at that.

I agree with simon keep it to real available jobs and maybe we can all help someone out with a better job.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
Great idea Simon!!

I'm actually looking for a landline Telcom job in Charlotte NC area, I've applied with AT&T and Windstream ,also Brinks Home Security. I have 20 years with Verizon and am moving to NC. Hopefully I'll hear from AT&T soon, I took and passed a couple tests for them back in september.
You're leaving us? Well, the Jersey crew may have to get down to NC to wheel with you.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tkob1060 View Post
Great idea Simon!!

What did you do for VZ?

We're a contract company for VZ install, COEI. We are on the contract for down here, and also in the R/D/RTP area. Not sure what they have in Charolotte. Also doing Embarq in NC and on the Windstream account.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Any Jobs in NYC or Northern Jersey???

My girlfriend recently took a job that required her to relocate closer to NYC where her client base is & I've been looking for a job in or around the city. I have a degree in Culinary Arts & Nutrition, although I really don't want to be a chef in a busy kitchen anymore....currently I teach Cooking and nutrition but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
What did you do for VZ?

We're a contract company for VZ install, COEI. We are on the contract for down here, and also in the R/D/RTP area. Not sure what they have in Charolotte. Also doing Embarq in NC and on the Windstream account.
I've been an install and repair tech for residential and large business, now doing FIOS install and repair. I actually applied for a job with windstream in NC too, havent heard anything. You do the central office builds down there?
Old 11-06-2008, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

They are always looking for people where I work, Basic Carbide (machine shop), we have 3 locations in south western PA, Buena Vista, Lowber and Sutersville.
Entry level machine operators, powder room...
Anybody looking can PM me for more details.

w w w.basiccarbide.com
Old 11-06-2008, 07:47 PM
JK Freak

Talking

GREAT IDEA FOR A THREAD!!!

CLASS B, CDL WITH HAZMAT AND AIRBRAKES ENDORSEMENT !!!!

HAULING OILFIELD EQUIPMENT ------ DRIVER GETS 25% OF LINE HAUL ------SORRY!!! NO BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE ------ GOOD DRIVING RECORD A MUST ------ MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN ------ NO FELONIES ALLOWED AND BE ABLE TO PASS A 10 YEAR BACKGROUND CHECK

I AM IN SOUTH LOUISIANA ............ I RUN A TIGHT SHIP BUT THE MONEY IS THERE ...................... PM ME IF INTERESTED !
Old 11-24-2008, 04:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone know of any available jobs in Central Jersey (commute would be from Somerset)? My brother is looking for a job. He graduated from University of Scranton with a science degree. He was looking for a research job, but at this point will take almost anything. Please PM me if you know of any. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Available jobs thread!!!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: