Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Available jobs thread!!!

Old 01-10-2009, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So my brother got a job. Thanks for the PM's.

But now, I am looking for a career change. I've been in advertising sales for 3-1/2 years making good pay, but just want to do something else. I have a finance/accounting degree and have been in sales since college. I am very business oriented and like working with my hands. I'm in southern NJ. Any suggestions?
Old 01-10-2009, 05:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still looking for a job in North Jersey
Old 01-10-2009, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default need work

Still out of work from being layed off in November.
If there is any body in the west Georgia (Carroll county area) that needs a machine operator or sign production person I'm your man.
I've been in the sign business for over 13 years. Last 11 I have run CNC router tables, CNC plasma, laser, and waterjet. Not much luck finding businesses hiring.
If you need something made or painted by hand I can do it.
I'm thinking about starting my own sign business, so I might be purchasing a vinyl plotter, I pretty much have everything else.

Great idea for a thread!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

anything available in southeast michigan? i'm in need bad!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:21 PM
JK Freak

My body shop is always looking for qualified body techs and painters to interview in the Portland, Oregon area. Must have a nice toolbox and tools if you are a tech and quality paint guns if you are a painter. Must be able to do good work once you get settled in and also there is an expectation to work lots of overtime (like 12-14 hour days & 4-5 hours on weekends) when we get busy.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

This is probably worth a shot, I'm looking for mechanical design job, open to just about anywhere on the east/west coast. I have a little over 2 years of experience and a mechanical engineering degree. Please pm me if you know of anything, I would be more then happy to send you a resume
Old 01-12-2009, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default IC & PCB Layout designer/ Auto CAD Draftsman

I posted my resume on the forum a few months back and thought I'd keep my name in the hat.
I graduated from Austin Community College last month with my AAS in Computer Aided Design and Drafting. I also have a certificate in Integrated Ciruit Layout Design and Printed Ciruit Board Layout. I used Cadence Design software (Virtuoso, Virtuoso XL, Allegro, Dracula, Caliber, and Cadence Composer) for IC and PCB Layout. I can debug LVS and DRC errors quickly and proficiently. I was a weekly tutor for the under classmen at School. I'm open to relocate anywhere in the country, and am always looking to learn new skills.
Thanks again for having this thread open.

P.J.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ranwitscissorz View Post
Burger King, McDonalds, Sonic, Taco Bell, Checkers, Hardees are all hiring here, think they are hiring everywhere.

I make more collecting unemployment.

On the good side, I go to get checked out by a town doctor tomorrow morning. After that I should be back on the fire department. That's only on-call though.

Last edited by SmokeShowin; 01-12-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lots of jobs here if you're an engineer or IT guy.
http://careers.northropgrumman.com/E...tCareerHome.do
Old 01-12-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SmokeShowin View Post
I make more collecting unemployment.

On the good side, I go to get checked out by a town doctor tomorrow morning. After that I should be back on the fire department. That's only on-call though.
x2 if I run out of unemployment and I am forced to I would but like he said sometimes you can make more at home.

Quick Reply: Available jobs thread!!!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: