Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Burned a FJ today...

Old 12-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
OR-FAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil View Post
Smart! Good job on the quick response! Lol! After owning both an FJ and a JK I wrecked both..... The FJ is a very capable vehicle that I have nothing bad to say about (especially the crash test rating) I hit a tree at 50 and walked away without a scratch....

After Rollin the JK, I went out and bought a Rubi.... The FJ is a good 4x4 but the JK takes the cake in my book! I've went places in was afraid to take the FJ and my JK's just roll right on thru whatever I put in her path!
You need to stop crashing...OR check out the OR-Fab sports cages....Jeep Sport-Cages
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Hubs View Post

You need to stop crashing...OR check out the OR-Fab sports cages....Jeep Sport-Cages
I love to have not crashed either, but I wasn't in control of that situation.... I'm just happy noby got hurt myself included..... And yes I'm lookin into cages cuz the jeeps roll cage crushed in the rear.... If someone was in my back seat, they'd probly be dead..... If u look the cage is lower than the head rests because there's no vertical support behind the back door
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121207_223121.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	396205  
Old 12-07-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Freak

There's this FJ owner that I see all the time on a river I fish on. One day he gets all pissed at me for fishing his spot, of course there was no one within a mile of me when I started, but i guess he feels he owns this area. I just look at him and I couldnt help it, but I just started laughing at him. Well, that just made things worse and he says " Oh yeah, you're that Jeep owner...I guess you just think you're sh!t don't stink!" I don't say a word. About two weeks ago this dummy gets his FJ stuck damn near up to the axles in loose river rock after a heavy rain. So I see him, I drive right up next to him, on the same rock, and I say " Yup."
Old 12-07-2012, 07:57 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by DesolationMania View Post
There's this FJ owner that I see all the time on a river I fish on. One day he gets all pissed at me for fishing his spot, of course there was no one within a mile of me when I started, but i guess he feels he owns this area. I just look at him and I couldnt help it, but I just started laughing at him. Well, that just made things worse and he says " Oh yeah, you're that Jeep owner...I guess you just think you're sh!t don't stink!" I don't say a word. About two weeks ago this dummy gets his FJ stuck damn near up to the axles in loose river rock after a heavy rain. So I see him, I drive right up next to him, on the same rock, and I say " Yup."
Always fun to rub it in some cocky bastards face! Lol bet that really pissed him off!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
JK Jedi

Lol that makes my day
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
JK Newbie

I remember two awesome reviews when the FJ and the new JK came out.

Both were testing the capabilities of the new vehicles.

The Jeep... They took that to Africa and ran it through all sorts of nasty territory.

The FJ? They took it to Mexico... And ran it down some dry river beds....

Need I say more?
Old 12-08-2012, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Everyone knows FJ stands for " Fake Jeep".

Quick Reply: Burned a FJ today...

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: