Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Conundrum

Old 06-03-2014, 07:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Conundrum

I have quiet the decision.
My wife is traveling to Oklahoma for 7 days to see her family and bring them our 5 month old son from our home in upstate NY.
I can goto Oklahoma for 4-5 days or I can goto Virginia my home for 3-4 days.
If I goto VA I'll drive the jeep. Part of me wants to goto Oklahoma because I will surprise my wife and see my son there.
Another part knows that we are moving to Oklahoma next year so it might be better to goto Virginia because I may not get the opportunity to visit there(at least by myself) for a very very long time.
My only concern is money.
Both trips will cost the same but I know my wife would get mad at me for using money to travel to VA, but she won't give it a second thought if I use it to fly to Oklahoma.
Fair? No. But that is just her nature and after 8 years it's a battle I think I've lost.
Don't get me wrong part of me wants to travel to Oklahoma too, and if I knew I'd be going to VA alone to see friends then I would travel to Oklahoma and be done with it.
I want to go to VA by myself because I want to go out with friends without worrying about a babysitter. VA is my home and I just want to drive around and soak it in.
Which should I do?
Either trip will be fun
Old 06-03-2014, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After 8 years of marriage you should know by now, happy wife, happy life.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I would talk to ur wife and see what her thoughts on r. If u explain to her how u told us. she might let u go. The worst she say is no.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

I would be headed to VA. There will be plenty time for OK later. But like the others have said, check with wifey first.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:54 AM
JK Freak

Thanks guys, you're all correct.
I also have learned it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
VA it is!!!

Quick Reply: Conundrum

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: