Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Cost of jeep by wife

Old 06-04-2014, 04:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cost of jeep by wife

So i just got rid of my 09 Rubicon and bought a 2012 rubicon for alot of money( was great deal) so she is taking off for the weekend and so im trying to set up a trip with the guys to put it through it intiation and see what it can do and she cant believe that im taking THIS one up having some fun,every hear this one? Im very experienced in the woods 4 wheeling and had to laugh
Old 06-04-2014, 06:48 AM
jdk
JK Freak

Just explain THIS one is a JEEP built for off road use, if you don't get it dirty it might as well be a mimi van.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

so jut got married nad to laugh at here statent as i had the 09 rubivon before we met and she has been up in snow 4wheeling but not rocks mud and other fun stuff lol ,think she just likes riding in it looking pretty

Quick Reply: Cost of jeep by wife

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: