Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

DUI Prevention Video

Old 01-26-2011, 03:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was intense! Great video.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

The beginning did nothing but made me crave an ice cold beer (yes, it is 8:21am...), the middle - end made me not want that beer so much.

Very powerful video. Forwarding it off to a few buddies.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:41 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks. We will be sitting down with out children this evening to watch this. Our 17 year old just got his license and car.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7
I love drinking and driving, I am such a good driver, and its fun with a few in ya, mind you I am not talking stupid, falldown drunk. I think the pussy ass laws, are to strict, I know for a fact with a few drinks in me, I actually drive more cautiously and more carefully.

for example last time I was in Thailand I was driving around in the jungle in a rented jeep off roading and hiway driving on the wrong side of the road, on the wrong side of the jeep, and I was at least 8 beers in most of the time sometimes even more.

oh god I cant wait to see all the brainwashed hate coming at me for this post.
really folks
think about it
can intelligent, capable people not handle a few drinks and operate a vehicle, or are we going to let, money grubbing laws dictate how much is acceptable, when the numbers are clearly too low, thats all I am saying.
I will say it again, better driver with a few in me. not talking stupid drunk, ok
Words cannot express how warped your sense of reality is. I hope this was a joke, but with no punchline, I fear you are serious.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7 View Post
I love drinking and driving, I am such a good driver, and its fun with a few in ya, mind you I am not talking stupid, falldown drunk. I think the pussy ass laws, are to strict, I know for a fact with a few drinks in me, I actually drive more cautiously and more carefully.

for example last time I was in Thailand I was driving around in the jungle in a rented jeep off roading and hiway driving on the wrong side of the road, on the wrong side of the jeep, and I was at least 8 beers in most of the time sometimes even more.

really folks
think about it
can intelligent, capable people not handle a few drinks and operate a vehicle, or are we going to let, money grubbing laws dictate how much is acceptable, when the numbers are clearly too low, thats all I am saying.
I will say it again, better driver with a few in me. not talking stupid drunk, ok
Good, stay in Canada.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

And that is why if I catch you driving drunk YOU WILL go to jail. I have no mercy - just think if that person you let drive home drunk killed your parents.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

really folks
think about it

Old 03-11-2012, 12:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7

really folks
think about it
Scary thing is this guy lives by me, my family and my friends. I hope this was a joke and that the past year has brought some intelligence your way.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:10 PM
-

really folks
think about it

I hope someone very close to you dies from an incompetent fuckhead drunk like you. Maybe then you'll realize what you are doing.

It's absolutely staggering how stupid you are.

Fuck you, You piece of shit.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:45 PM
JK Freak

It baffles me completely that someone would even THINK what NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7 SAID on this forum. He's lucky I'm not an admin on this forum or he would've been banned for that comment. Retardation at is finest. He clearly was drunk while typing that post! What a jackass!

Also, what's, with, all, the, misplaced, commas, genius?!?

You don't deserve a jeep.

Quick Reply: DUI Prevention Video

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: