Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

DUI Prevention Video

Old 12-31-2012, 12:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am drunk and not going to drive. Give me props.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 AM
JK Freak

And fyi i am professional driver. In the teamster union and a limo driver in the off season. I can drive any vehicle i have ever met. Even after a 17 hour work day. I am a machine.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:39 AM
JK Freak

Hey thanks bitches. Now when i get drunk i dont drive at least in north america. Its not because of that stupid propaganda video it because i love you and your families. And i dont want to get popped by the pigs. So pease out. And good luck.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 AM
JK Newbie

Dam, I've seen my far share of DUI accidents, as a ff....
Old 08-20-2013, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7 View Post
And fyi i am professional driver. In the teamster union and a limo driver in the off season. I can drive any vehicle i have ever met. Even after a 17 hour work day. I am a machine.
You think you are professional driver, professional drinker, professional outlaw, professional convict!!
But in reality you are a professional DUMB ASS. I just hope I don't meet you on the road.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:41 PM
JK Jedi

With the holidays coming up I figured I'd share here..... take it from a happily recovering alcoholic (2 years sober:thumbup it's not worth it. Even if nobody is physically hurt, your family is more hurt than u may think. Lawyers, fines, license loss, jail time, iop, idrc, community service, loss of work. And ur family takes on the brunt of this whether u think so or not, and that's ONLY if nobody was hurt. Even if only urself is hurt the consequences are much worse. I was an asshole, an idiot, a moron for doing the things I did while actively drinking and im sorry to everyone I ever put in danger. Since sobering up I've realized the things I've done and accepted who I am, an alcoholic. And if my story can keep even just one person from doing the things I've done then I'm not ashamed to share about it. No good comes from drinking and driving. For me no good comes from drinking at all, but for all u normal ppl out there, just get a ride, and if u think ur like me.... then talk to someone, pm me if u like. There's even a sober jeepers thread on here for us.... please ppl don't drink and drive. Have a happy and safe holiday everyone!
Old 11-20-2013, 01:19 PM
JK Freak

9 to 5 ers are crazy ass drivers. As dangerous as very drunk drivers.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:22 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil View Post
With the holidays coming up I figured I'd share here..... take it from a happily recovering alcoholic (2 years sober:thumbup it's not worth it. Even if nobody is physically hurt, your family is more hurt than u may think. Lawyers, fines, license loss, jail time, iop, idrc, community service, loss of work. And ur family takes on the brunt of this whether u think so or not, and that's ONLY if nobody was hurt. Even if only urself is hurt the consequences are much worse. I was an asshole, an idiot, a moron for doing the things I did while actively drinking and im sorry to everyone I ever put in danger. Since sobering up I've realized the things I've done and accepted who I am, an alcoholic. And if my story can keep even just one person from doing the things I've done then I'm not ashamed to share about it. No good comes from drinking and driving. For me no good comes from drinking at all, but for all u normal ppl out there, just get a ride, and if u think ur like me.... then talk to someone, pm me if u like. There's even a sober jeepers thread on here for us.... please ppl don't drink and drive. Have a happy and safe holiday everyone!
Good words brother

Quick Reply: DUI Prevention Video

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: