Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Factory Hood Lock

Old 03-04-2019, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Hood Lock

I need to replace my hood latches, and I want to secure my engine. Will I be better off with locking side latches or buying OEM style latches https://10carbest.com/jeep-hood-latches and a lock for my front hood release?

Last edited by Fethea; 03-12-2019 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:25 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 269 Likes on 256 Posts

If you are determined to lock the hood, I'd rather lock/unlock one thing rather than have to do so on both sides each time.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 88 Likes on 85 Posts

I'm with resharp001 and I would go further and look for one of those locks that keys to your ignition key so you don't have to keep track of yet another key.

Quick Reply: Factory Hood Lock

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: