Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

help buying tires

Old 05-05-2014, 08:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help buying tires

Need help finding best price for 35" Nitto or Toyo tires. Anybody have a suggestions on which websites usually have the best deals/prices. Thanks
Old 05-05-2014, 08:55 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Discount Tire Direct
Old 05-30-2014, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

I tried Tire Rack first and the wheels didn't fit. Communication was very salesman-Iike and almost pushy. I paid way less in shipping (I'm in Alaska) when I called up a Washington Discount Tire store and paid for barge shipping. The guys I spoke with at Discount Tire were very knowledgeable, informative, straightforward and didn't talk to me like I was a bimbo on the phone. I'm recommending Discount Tire to my Alaskan friends.
Old 05-30-2014, 09:57 AM
JK Freak

Your local discount tire should match any other price. I found a great price on tire rack and discount matched their shipped price. I like their warranty because it covers abuse like a rail road spike and they'll replace the tire with a new one if it cant be repaired.

Quick Reply: help buying tires

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: