Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

I think my jeep is cursed.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats why i would never buy a new vehicle let only a new jeep. I buy used. and do whatever the hell i want to my vehicles
Old 12-09-2012, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tribulation138 View Post
thats why i would never buy a new vehicle let only a new jeep. I buy used. and do whatever the hell i want to my vehicles
This is a fairly dumb statement. Buying used could yield way more problems than buying new. You have NO idea how that vehicle was treated for x,xxx number of miles, unless you personally follow the original owner around the entire time they drive it.

To the OP, it seems you should take your Jeep to another dealer. Let them know what kind of work you've had done, and that the quality from that previous work isn't even close to what it should be. That way they know that you will not take anything less than what should be done.

As stated before, you cannot lemon your JK because you've got a few dents or scratches from work being done. Now if you take it to the dealership numerous amounts of times for the leaks, then you might have something. Until then, hit up some people on these great forums to help you with installs. That way if anything were to go wrong you know how it happened and who did it.

Quick Reply: I think my jeep is cursed.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: