Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Now a member of the JK family

Old 01-05-2019, 11:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OME View Post
Write a wish list and we'll help you spend your money
lol with a Jeep Iím not sure thereís enough room to type a wish list. I add to my list everyday. It never ends.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ILLXJ View Post
Find a place that sells factory take offs. We paid 1K for these tires & rims. Then sold our take offs for $300.

JIM.
I have considered that. Especially moving up to either 17Ē or 18Ē wheels. Iíve looked through craigslist today and there are several so that might be the route I take.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Enjoy your newer Jeep

Welcome, 2008 X here with 85,500+

I donít have pic from when I bought mine but once was just like yours, paid off now and have lots of $$ invested. Enjoy!!
Old 01-05-2019, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by hornetman View Post
Welcome, 2008 X here with 85,500+

I donít have pic from when I bought mine but once was just like yours, paid off now and have lots of $$ invested. Enjoy!!
Wow! I like it. Thatís kind of the look Iím going for. Looking at putting new tires on it now and of course looking at the Bestop NX Trektop softtop. Did you change the gear ratio for the lift and wheel/tire combo? That and what size you running. Looks like 35Ē????
Old 01-06-2019, 01:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Regeared 4.88 with Eaton lockers on Cooper Discovery STT PRO LT315/70R17, 20K and still rolling smooth
Old 01-06-2019, 07:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by hornetman View Post
Regeared 4.88 with Eaton lockers on Cooper Discovery STT PRO LT315/70R17, 20K and still rolling smooth
do you have a lift on it? If so how much? I want to do just enough where it doesnít have huge spacing between top of the tire and the fender well. Wonít be doing any extreme off roading just simple trails. Yours looks perfect for what we want to do (son will be driving to school and baseball). He saw this pic and said yeah, I like that. So that gives me the excuse to mod it up. Lol.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

I put a 2 1/2Ē TeraFlex lift on, not a bad lift but know there are better more expensive lifts available, metal cloak AEV are from what I hear two of the better MFG. Mine was $750 and was easy to install came with all the right basic lift components. Too many options out there, do your research and be happy.

Quick Reply: Now a member of the JK family

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: