Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Penny for your thoughts? RC's empoyee music video....

Old 01-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Penny for your thoughts? RC's employee music video....

One of my coworkers and friends Tyler Grooms is in a band called Static Revival. Tyler writes all of our press releases and descriptiosn. His band jsut shot their first music video. I thought I would share it with you. Give you guys a little peep in the RC marketing departments talent pool. http://youtu.be/BOgL56xN6SI

Last edited by Rough_Country; 01-21-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:35 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 82 Likes on 67 Posts

Delete the rear spare tire carrier and carry a plug kit with on board air. You can always just throw the same in the back for those hard days of wheeling. Realisticly how often do you actually damage a tire so bad you need to replace it. You also save a couple hundred pounds that you would be carrying on a daily basis, have better visibility to the rear, and have more room in the garage without a tire in the way.
The following users liked this post:
akpostal (05-12-2019)

Quick Reply: Penny for your thoughts? RC's empoyee music video....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: