Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

quick! stab me in the face so I have something to do!

Old 06-15-2014, 08:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick! stab me in the face so I have something to do!

I have a couple of looooong boring days at work here. I have spent the last 15 min just looking out window at my Jeep, which is staring back in disappointment because its sunny and there is mud everywhere and it knows it. It just keeps looking at me, the same way my wife does when I tell her Im going to purge the garage. It knows nothing is going to happen, it so wants it to, but it knows better. Thankfully there is the good old interweb. What I need from you guys is your favorite threads. There are so many to sort through that I need suggestions. I've searched the crap out of threads related to my upcoming Mods, I am looking for entertainment here, open to just about any topic.

help....

please help....

I'm stuck here and they won't let me leave.....

and the Jeep keeps staring.....
Old 06-15-2014, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

There is a confessions thread wich is pretty entertaining. Just search confessions
Old 06-15-2014, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Same way man! Stuck at work staring out of the hangar at a sunny sky...... But there are rain clouds rolling in thankfully so I don't feel like I wasted a day completely.....

Quick Reply: quick! stab me in the face so I have something to do!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: