Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

RIPP Kratos

Old 12-10-2012, 06:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Def a better man than me... the unfortunate tragedy to the dog aside, if a guy aimed a gun at my wife, he'd find himself in a situation that he wouldn't recover from...
Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awful story and sorry you and the family have to go through this, especially around the holidays. Only way I could justify it from the other guys position is if your dog (clearly still a puppy) had one of his goats down and was in the process of killing it, otherwise there is absolutely no excuse in my eyes. And the situation with your wife is an entirely different story... I don't know what I would've done aside from lose it.

I have a year and a half old black lab/retriever mix . He's 75 lbs, tall, lanky, and insanely energetic... clumsy and playful and would have done the same thing your pup did... I see a new and strange animal, I have to try to play with it.

It's a shame it turned out how it did.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry for your loss brother, you truely have a cooler head than I, killing my dog to "protect" your flock is one thing, pull your gun on my wife and you wont be able to hold another one for the better half of a year guaranteed, completely uncalled for pulling the gun on/infront of your family. Wish you and yours the best, and hopefully manage a happy holidays.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Shoot dog "protecting flock" ... ehhh do not buy it, But brandish a weapon upon family in Arkansas :

5-13-204. Aggravated assault.

(a) A person commits aggravated assault if, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he or she purposely:

(1) Engages in conduct that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person; or

(2) Displays a firearm in such a manner that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.

(b) Aggravated assault is a Class D felony.

(c) The provisions of this section do not apply to:

(1) A law enforcement officer acting within the scope of his or her duty; or

(2) Any person acting in self-defense or the defense of a third party.

The RIGHT thing to do is have him play Santa and do the right thing and fund your kid's request. OR he can suffer the consequences of the Class D felony he committed by threat with firearm which I hope is on the police record as happening. Sorry for the loss and my blood boils with yours.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ToolManTimTaylor View Post
Shoot dog "protecting flock" ... ehhh do not buy it, But brandish a weapon upon family in Arkansas :

5-13-204. Aggravated assault.

(a) A person commits aggravated assault if, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, he or she purposely:

(1) Engages in conduct that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person; or

(2) Displays a firearm in such a manner that creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another person.

(b) Aggravated assault is a Class D felony.

(c) The provisions of this section do not apply to:

(1) A law enforcement officer acting within the scope of his or her duty; or

(2) Any person acting in self-defense or the defense of a third party.

The RIGHT thing to do is have him play Santa and do the right thing and fund your kid's request. OR he can suffer the consequences of the Class D felony he committed by threat with firearm which I hope is on the police record as happening. Sorry for the loss and my blood boils with yours.
We had a cop out here and gave I'm the story but he told us there was nothing he could do other than accompany us to get dog. He said it was his private property and since we where on it he had a right to run us off. The cop seemed upset he couldnt do more also said he wished there was something more he could do he didn't think it was right Guy shooting dog like he did, but with the only witnesses being the kids there was nothing he could do but keep the piece. Idk just move on for now I guess.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man that's ridiculous!! I would be pissed!! You should invite him over to get him on your property and whoop his a$$ lol or let his flock into your yard and have some target practice!

Quick Reply: RIPP Kratos

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: