Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Truckaddons.com Return Department is TERRIBLE

Old 02-26-2014, 05:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Truckaddons.com Return Department is TERRIBLE

Tuckaddons.com's return customer service is TERRIBLE. I'm STILL trying to get a part returned. It's been a huge series of screwups on their part and I'm really pissed off about it. The icing on the cake is that I couldn't even get through on their phones this morning.

I recommend NOT ordering anything from them.

-Ordered Jan 29th, They sent the wrong part

-Return started February 11th, They screwed up how it was to be returned.

NO EMAIL OR PHONE CONTACT FOR 8 DAYS

-February 20th, I called numerous times and finally got the guy on the phone that is responsible for this mess. New return started.

-February 26th, They screwed up YET AGAIN and got my zip code wrong, so the call tag was sent to a completely different city.

It's NOT MY ****ING JOB to babysit this ****ing bullshit return process!

I paid for something, and I want the correct thing. I wasted HOURS of my time doing half the legwork to get this right and the wrong part is STILL sitting on my shelf.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Dispute the charge on your credit card. That usually gets a quick response as they are required to respond with in a few days. If they don't respond in time the charge will be removed from your card permanently.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:32 PM
JK Jedi

They are a mess right now. Jeepaddons is defunct. Go through transamerica wholesale and you should get a resolution.

sent from my work leash
Old 02-27-2014, 01:09 AM
JK Junkie

I agree with Scooby, dispute the charge and move on. Don't spend anymore time on that lost cause.

There are too many other reputable vendors that will work hard for your business.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yup! Dealt with two of their several companies......THEY BLOW!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

I had major issues that were never resolved. I was left with a bumper and tire carrier that didn't match up. They never fixed the issue only sent me to the manufacturer and told me to deal with them instead. Crap service in my book. I bought it from your store, you are responsible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-576143763.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	542445
Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 AM
JK Newbie

I know this is an old thread, but maybe someone can help. I have some bumpers from Jeepaddons that I'm doing a warranty claim with. I need a copy of my order (I'm dealing directly with Paramount). Does anyone know of how I might track that down? I can't find the paper, in my email, anywhere. The only thing I have is a paypal receipt with a PO# and a total. I'm guessing that Paramount isn't going to accept that.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:01 AM
JK Jedi

They are gone. Out of biz. I would think the PayPal would suffice?

sent from my work leash
Old 06-10-2014, 12:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rocklax View Post
I know this is an old thread, but maybe someone can help. I have some bumpers from Jeepaddons that I'm doing a warranty claim with. I need a copy of my order (I'm dealing directly with Paramount). Does anyone know of how I might track that down? I can't find the paper, in my email, anywhere. The only thing I have is a paypal receipt with a PO# and a total. I'm guessing that Paramount isn't going to accept that.
If you have a po# and paypal it would be rather silly of them not able to track it. Especially with a PO# as that should match something for them internally.

Quick Reply: Truckaddons.com Return Department is TERRIBLE

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: