Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

United States of Stance

Old 03-26-2019, 05:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default United States of Stance

Didn't know where would be a good place to put this so Water Cooler it is

Just wanted to say how impressed I was at an order from https://unitedstatesofstanceshop.bigcartel.com I ordered some shirts on Friday mid-day and had them on my office desk in Texas (from NY mind you) by Monday at lunch! Shirts are comfortably soft and priced right. Props on the quality for price and shipping speed!

Was gonna post pictures but I had a house full of kids last night and simply forgot to take them
Old 04-03-2019, 04:39 AM
Forum Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks dude!

Quick Reply: United States of Stance

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: