Notices
Anything & Everything General discussions about pretty much anything and everything under the sun EXCEPT for topics specifically regarding the Jeep JK Wrangler. Please note that posts made in this forum will NOT be added to your overall post count. Also, be advised that the content allowed within this forum may be considered by some to be R-Rated in nature and is intended for mature adults only. If you are offended easily, please exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum. DO NOT start threads which encourages the posting of sexually-oriented photos and or content.

Woman Catches on Fire Trying to Burn Exs Jeep

Old 06-05-2014, 05:42 PM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woman Catches on Fire Trying to Burn Exs Jeep

Seems simple enough right? Well, apparently not. A 19-year-old woman in Idaho allegedly decided to take a stab at it and wound up catching on fire herself, according to a KTVB News report.

Myra-Gutierrez
Police arrested 19-year-old Myra Gutierrez several hours later after she was spotted by witnesses fleeing the scene of the blaze.

The picture I pulled isn't the actual Jeep that was burned. In fact, the story doesn't actually say what model Jeep was set on fire, but I think the photo delineates how severe the basic idea is for any Jeep owner.

Read more on the JK-Forum blog.

Quick Reply: Woman Catches on Fire Trying to Burn Exs Jeep

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: