Notices
Camping & Hiking General discussion forum regarding all things camping or hiking including hiking trails, great places to camp, camping or hiking gear and anything related to hiking or camping.

towing jk behind rv

Old 05-07-2016, 01:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had started a thread on towing about a month ago, https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stoc...8/#post4206414

There was some good responses as there are here.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Read your owners manual, everything you need to know is in there and it's simple.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:20 AM
JK Newbie

Default Still?

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Mopar tow bar. No Brake booster yet but it needs one.

Jackson Meadows Northern California

Ontario Southern California
Getting ready to buy same setup..any update please?..Thanks Roger
Old 01-16-2021, 08:49 AM
JK Newbie

I really needed the 4 door for my dogs and gear, but I got the 2 dr. because I'm only rated to tow 5k lbs and it made me nervous to try to tow the heavier Jeep. Regretting it but love my Jeep. Got to find alternative storage solutions for my stuff and try to figure out a way for my Pit Bull to hang her head out of the window without sitting in the front seat! I have a little 29' 2007 Itasca Cambria.

Old 01-17-2021, 05:06 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Originally Posted by MollyM
I really needed the 4 door for my dogs and gear, but I got the 2 dr. because I'm only rated to tow 5k lbs and it made me nervous to try to tow the heavier Jeep. Regretting it but love my Jeep. Got to find alternative storage solutions for my stuff and try to figure out a way for my Pit Bull to hang her head out of the window without sitting in the front seat! I have a little 29' 2007 Itasca Cambria.
Do you have a hard top? There are a couple options to replace those rear windows with a sliding version which many seem to do for dogs. Not cheap, but options do exist. Just google Jeep JK sliding rear windows.

Quick Reply: towing jk behind rv