Notices
CenCal If you live in Central California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeep Beach West Pismo Beach, Ca / Oceano Dunes Oct. 6 – 8, 2017

Old 06-04-2017, 02:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Beach West Pismo Beach, Ca / Oceano Dunes Oct. 6 – 8, 2017

I am the founder / organizer for the 4th annual Jeep Beach West in Pismo Beach and wanted to invite forum friends to add this to your calendar.

I hope this video recap from last year will get you as excited as I am- https://youtu.be/4dxi9XGC5V4

Full event details can be found at JEEP BEACH WEST

Jeep Beach West is Fun, Sun, Jeeps & Driving on Dunes!
In 2015, our 2nd year we had: 152 Jeeps, 9 Sponsors, 2 days and 1 Wedding Proposal. In 2016, we had over 300 Jeeps registered and expect to keep doubling. Events include a local trail run to Garcia Ridge, wheeling in the dunes day and night, a newbie run, a bright light competition, a show 'n shine with prize giveaways, kids krafts, beachfront parade and Competition Hill climb challenge. Registrants prior to 9/11/17 receive a mailed packet with a unique JBW sticker, matching coozie, sponsor coupons and swag, a product give away ticket, & hot dogs Saturday night. Product giveaways provided by our gracious sponsors include lighting, winches, tow ropes, Monster Hooks & Trasharoos. This is a family and dog friendly event. Please help spread the word.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

This is a fun event.
We will be there and representing Sharetrails.org/BlueRibbon Coalition.

Todd
Old 06-21-2017, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

We always appreciate your support Todd and looking forward to seeing you there again.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:51 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by gtg413i
We always appreciate your support Todd and looking forward to seeing you there again.
I'm heading out on Tuesday evening to get everything set-up for JBW. Can't wait!

Quick Reply: Jeep Beach West Pismo Beach, Ca / Oceano Dunes Oct. 6 – 8, 2017