JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Central Canada (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/central-canada-58/)
-   -   rausch creek PA. attendees (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/central-canada-58/rausch-creek-pa-attendees-48077/)

dyolfknip 07-17-2008 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Hook (Post 599361)
Just booked this place from the 10th to the 13th.....amazing rate $58.50 per night, as HappyCurmudgeon said regular rate is $150. per night! :thumbsup:

Todd, Scott, maybe you guys should check it out? She said there are still a few rooms left, but going quick.....hopefully we can get all the ontario group together??? Even if your sonsidering it guys, book now...you can always cancel if you can't go!

HappyCurmudgeon....thanks for the link!!! Great deal!

I have to come back on the 12th, I need to work on the Monday and dont have any leave left.

did I mention the 11th is my birthday ;)

Captain Hook 07-17-2008 08:39 AM

Did you change hotels??

whtIwrk4 07-17-2008 09:01 AM

Just booked a room!!! Thanks Hook for the heads up. Can't believe how nice the lady was on the phone, even said they had parking for the trailers if you decide to tow your rig down. Wow. Thanks HappyCurmudgeon for the heads up on the rate, that's awesome. Gonna have to start counting sleeps!:ya:

HappyCurmudgeon 07-17-2008 09:27 AM

I am glad it helped everyone :yup:

dyolfknip 07-17-2008 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Hook (Post 599475)
Did you change hotels??

Yes I did and booked until the 13th too

WRAITHYJEEP 07-17-2008 12:18 PM

i booked 10 11 12
10 is the drive down
11 is wheeling
and
12th is wheeling
I think i would want to sleep after wheeling all day slow drive back is 7 hrs 8 if i go back via Niagara

Piginajeep 07-17-2008 12:36 PM

we book ours for the comfort inn too!

She said Hersey,PA carshow is ending that weekend...

WRAITHYJEEP 07-17-2008 12:54 PM

ikkk comfort inn
ok i switch over to them
but to be safe as hotels do double book i will keep my reservation with hampton inn
we got the luxury suite $68.50 a night comes with fridge and micro wave so if ya all need your buritos heated up or your beers kept cold i can do that for a small fee.....
who needs double queen beds....not like we are newly weds and i'm not bringing my girl friend and the wife is not bringing the boy friend so a single King size bed is good with us
I asked to be located next to an ontario JK booking i even mentioned names!
muhhahahaaaaaa

cheers this is all coming together very well:thumbsup:
the leave changing should be very nice

so i will be crossing on the east side of lake ontario
and returning on the west side of lake ontario
that way i can have a round trip
6.5hr going and 8.5 returning

todd you need to start using those family days or those 2 sick days a month besides Monday is thanks giving!
you work for the government not the military any more
(i know that is sarcasm ) but seriously you have lots of entitlements use them up

the route to rausch creak could not be any easier
401 then hwy 81
5 turns max
route back is more complicated

thank you HAppy C1 you guys are helping us out nicely:thumbsup:

dyolfknip 07-17-2008 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by WRAITHYJEEP (Post 599914)
ikkk comfort inn
ok i switch over to them
but to be safe as hotels do double book i will keep my reservation with hampton inn
we got the luxury suite $68.50 a night comes with fridge and micro wave so if ya all need your buritos heated up or your beers kept cold i can do that for a small fee.....
who needs double queen beds....not like we are newly weds and i'm not bringing my girl friend and the wife is not bringing the boy friend so a single King size bed is good with us
muhhahahaaaaaa

todd you need to start using those family days or those 2 sick days a month besides Monday is thanks giving!
(i know that is sarcasm ) but seriously you have lots of entitlements use them up

401 then hwy 81
5 turns max

Ya I had forgotten, I do get the Monday off....I switch hotels also.me, all alone on 2 queen beds....anyone have a hot sister?..... ;)

bly109 07-17-2008 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by WRAITHYJEEP (Post 599914)
ikkk comfort inn
ok i switch over to them
muhhahahaaaaaa

401 then hwy 81
5 turns max

Watch your speed on I81 near Binghamton, NY and Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA. Everytime we make the trip to Pulaski, NY we see lots of Cops in those areas. Ive already counted over 20 State police cars in the Scranton/WB area when they were running an active "safety corridor" I think they double fines when they do that. :dontknow2: It really slows that section down, because everyone slows down to about 5-10mph under the posted limit! :crazyeyes: At least the rest of I81 is usually clear.