Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

2018 Uwharrie Invasion

Old 01-05-2018, 07:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 2018 Uwharrie Invasion

It's that time again. Carolina Trails Off-Road is hosting the 3rd annual Uwharrie Invasion May 4th-6th in Troy, NC. Limit to 40 rigs, 10 dollars per rig. I have group camp B already booked for participants, and of course you can book a different site on your own if you prefer electrical hook ups and such. Entry fee also includes a raffle ticket, and you can purchase up to 3 more for a total of 4. Like always, we will have some awesome gear and equipment availible to win thanks to our wonderful sponsors. This is a guided trail ride with experienced off roaders. I will have 2 groups, one for advanced drivers and an intermediate group for those that are less experienced or want to enjoy the trails with little to no risk. I will post an itinerary on the website. I will have a PayPal set up for entry fees and t shirts by the afternoon on 1-6-2018. Just like last year, I'll have an official participant listing on the website. I look forward to wheeling with you all!!

The following users liked this post:
doc5339 (01-06-2018)
Old 01-17-2018, 12:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those interested, here's the CTOR site.

Count me in!
Old 01-30-2018, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

Sponsors are stepping up quick with some great prizes. ARB, Rootonesix, Factor 55 and others!
Old 01-31-2018, 04:53 PM
JK Freak

2018 Uwharrie Invasion Flyer!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2018 Uwharrie Flyer.pdf (462.1 KB, 46 views)
Old 02-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Looking forward to it!
Old 02-18-2018, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tarpon4me
It's that time again. Carolina Trails Off-Road is hosting the 3rd annual Uwharrie Invasion May 4th-6th in Troy, NC. Limit to 40 rigs, 10 dollars per rig. I have group camp B already booked for participants, and of course you can book a different site on your own if you prefer electrical hook ups and such. Entry fee also includes a raffle ticket, and you can purchase up to 3 more for a total of 4. Like always, we will have some awesome gear and equipment availible to win thanks to our wonderful sponsors. This is a guided trail ride with experienced off roaders. I will have 2 groups, one for advanced drivers and an intermediate group for those that are less experienced or want to enjoy the trails with little to no risk. I will post an itinerary on the website. I will have a PayPal set up for entry fees and t shirts by the afternoon on 1-6-2018. Just like last year, I'll have an official participant listing on the website. I look forward to wheeling with you all!!

how many spots are left to be filled?
Old 02-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

19 spots left. I'm coordinating with my significant other to see if we'll be in attendance. It was a -blast- last year. This is not your typical crew, this is a great group of folks to be with for the weekend.
The following users liked this post:
baker17jk (02-18-2018)
Old 04-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Signed up and requested another slot for my second jeep
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20180403_145726.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	676997  
Old 04-17-2018, 01:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Signed up and requested another slot for my second jeep
Awesome man. Looking forward to wheeling again soon. We only have 8 spots left for anyone that has been waiting until the last minute to sign up. Once they are gone, they gone! This is the basic run down of events:

Friday: Meet and greet at The Boonedocks
Saturday: Trail ride during the day. Raffle in the evening. Bonus night ride. I'll also likely do a recovery lesson for the intermediate group.
Sunday: Pack up and ride out
Old 04-18-2018, 08:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tarpon4me
Awesome man. Looking forward to wheeling again soon. We only have 8 spots left for anyone that has been waiting until the last minute to sign up. Once they are gone, they gone! This is the basic run down of events:

Friday: Meet and greet at The Boonedocks
Saturday: Trail ride during the day. Raffle in the evening. Bonus night ride. I'll also likely do a recovery lesson for the intermediate group.
Sunday: Pack up and ride out
I am signed up and will be attending, I live in NC actually only about an hour away from URE. can you provide the address for The Boonedocks meet and greet as I am not familiar with the place. Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply: 2018 Uwharrie Invasion