Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

2nd Annual CTOR Spring Uwharrie Invasion

Old 04-23-2017, 06:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

We still have a few spots left, I believe 5 sir!
Old 04-23-2017, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Sure wish I were going to this!

Next year!! Have a great time!
Old 04-23-2017, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

EVENT PARTICIPANTS!!! Please find the attached forms. The waiver needs to be completed and turned into me before you hit the trails. It can be printed, completed, and turned in during the drivers meeting. It can also be completed and emailed to me at: bdraper@carolinatrailsoffroad.com Also included is an Agenda that is subject to change based on things out of our control, like weather, trail traffic, etc... Bring your rain gear, as the show will go on. The outpost will also have more detailed trail maps for those of you not sure where Group Camp A is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uwharrie map.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	473.1 KB
ID:	670790Attachment 670791Liability Release form.pdfSir Pizza.pdfEvent Agenda.pdf

Last edited by tarpon4me; 04-27-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

Default Barbie jeep race canceled

We didn't get enough interest in this part of the event, so the Barbie jeep race has been canceled. Everything else is on as planned!
Old 04-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Bryan,

I'm looking to be down there sometime Saturday but with my friends.....it's hard telling what time we'll make it down there Saturday. I'll try to drop by and say hey. I'll have my 2dr and a 4dr in tank green.

We'll see ya shortly!
Old 04-30-2017, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

We will keep an eye out for you sir! Shoot me a PM or email and I'll give you my contact information
Old 05-02-2017, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

Default 4 spots left, and only 2 days to reserve your spot

Looks like the weather is going to be absolutely perfect for the event. The big man upstairs is watching over us! Should be just enough moisture to keep the dust down a little bit, while maintaining upper 40's to lower 50's for low temps at night for good sleeping! See you guys and gals in camp!
Old 05-03-2017, 01:24 PM
JK Freak

Default Raffle Tickets

A few people have asked if we are offering additional raffle tickets for purchase during the event. To keep things fair and to ensure everyone has a good chance at winning, I'll allow the purchase of a single additional ticket for the raffle at a cost of 10 dollars. Remember, registered drivers only in the raffle. You will already get a single ticket free of charge for being part of the event. I will be passing out raffle tickets at random intervals Friday afternoon when the opportunity arises and before the raffle Saturday afternoon for those that have not received their ticket(s) by then. At our next club meeting later in May, we can discuss as a group how to best invest the collected money back into the club and the trail systems. I know for sure one thing I'll be doing is registering with Tread Lightly as a supporting club.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

I take it that's more of an open note to all attendees? Did we have other folks from the forum attending or is it mostly folks from the area there? A supporting club of Tread Lightly sounds like an awesome way to pave the future of the club and solidify that you're in it to preserve the land, not tear it up.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:22 PM
JK Freak

That s an open note to attendees. There are people from the forums, local, and abroad attending.

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual CTOR Spring Uwharrie Invasion