Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone in Dover Delaware?

Old 09-05-2014, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone in Dover Delaware?

Hi, I need a favor from someone in Dover Delaware. My wife is looking for a french bulldog and all she's found in our area (Fort Lauderdale, FL) are selling for $1,500 to $3,000. She found this breeder in Dover who says he only breeds them for "the experience" and sells them way below other breeders. His website is Ceser French Bulldogs Home - Learn About us He needs to be contacted by email.

With all this Internet fraud going on, I don't feel confortsble sending my $$ to someone I have no reference other than his website. All I need is someone to contact this breeder saying you are interested in one of his puppies and after he "approves" you, ask to go see them in person and see what happens.

Thanks much!
Old 09-05-2014, 05:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Dover. Wouldn't be surprised if the guy does it just for fun. It's just farmland and Amish people around here.
That's a long haul from Florida though.
I'll see what I can do about going to look at them. I'm super busy most of the time though, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get out there to see if the pups are legit.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks so much for your help!
Old 09-07-2014, 06:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Zach17, since the "breeder" wanted my wife to send him some deposit money, she asked for more pics than the one on the website and we never heard back from him. So we decided to go with a local breeder to be safe.

Thanks anyways for offering your help

Quick Reply: Anyone in Dover Delaware?