Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Halo install

Old 12-29-2016, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo install

Good morning. Happy holidays. Anyone in the Matthews NC area (28104) that could help with some installation of some Headlights? I'd drive to you. I'll bring beer. I'll pay you. These are for my daughters jeep. Dad got one working and the other is baffling me. Brought to a dealer and they told me after I payed 100 that the lights broken. It's not broken. They work. Can't get the halo to work with the parking lights on the passenger side.

Anyone...anyone

Thanks and have a great day.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Giantfootballs
Good morning. Happy holidays. Anyone in the Matthews NC area (28104) that could help with some installation of some Headlights? I'd drive to you. I'll bring beer. I'll pay you. These are for my daughters jeep. Dad got one working and the other is baffling me. Brought to a dealer and they told me after I payed 100 that the lights broken. It's not broken. They work. Can't get the halo to work with the parking lights on the passenger side.

Anyone...anyone

Thanks and have a great day.
I'm a little far, but make sure you tapped the correct wires, as simple as it sounds, and if you used a vamp tap that it's connected firmly. IIRC, its the middle and outside-most wires for each side.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks man. It wound up being a bad light. Sent out a new one and got them both hooked up in time for my daughters birthday. Happy kid. Dads a hero. Win win. Lol

Quick Reply: Halo install