Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Trails in Pennsylvania

Old 12-31-2016, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 21mconte
Hello from York, PA. Newbie looking for some places to enjoy my Christmas gift.
Not much around raush creek, aoaa. I believe im probably a bit rusty got out of trucks for a few years. Only other places arent offroad parks so legality can be questionable. Wharton state forest in jersey is fun but you have to be careful what trails your on the eco nazi's have ruined alot of the fun. Some trails up in the in the Pocono's. Nothing too close. Btw im just outside philly. Love to find more places that wont bust your balls to hit trails. Most of the small local trails i knew from a few years back are a no go now.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

look into Bald Eagle state forest and Rothrock. There are some good threads on TheNewx.org and exp Portal. Looks like a good place to spend a weekend camping/exploring. Nothing seems too hardcore but pretty fun. I may try to do a spring /summer trip this coming year but need to do some planning
Old 01-01-2017, 12:53 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you...I will definitely check those options out!
Old 01-04-2017, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

Rausch creek in tremont and aaoa is about 20-30 mins north of rausch. pretty good wheeling
Old 01-26-2017, 08:23 AM
JK Newbie

Hey new to pa looking for a local club near and or around Harrisburg or anyone looking to go wheeling close by. New to JK forum and just got a new JK a few moths back. I have had a few jeeps and my lost one was rather well built TJ so I'm not new to jeep just the JK world.

If anyone is around or looking for a new jeep friend hit me up

On a side note is there anything else to wheel besides aoaa and RC locally

I moved from NJ so I have a ton of experience in the pines and with the piney power people lol

Quick Reply: Trails in Pennsylvania