Notices

Metal Masher EJS 2019

Old 03-30-2019, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RC3
Yes, but he would need to be a member of JK Forum and sign up for himself in this thread. This Forum has plenty of JL content and there will likely be a few JLs on this run.
Hey RC3, pretty sure we were talking on the JLWF thread. I'd like to join as long as it's ok for a novice to be added to the list. I've done a little at windrock and then fins' last year but that's my main experience.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:19 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubirob
Hey RC3, pretty sure we were talking on the JLWF thread. I'd like to join as long as it's ok for a novice to be added to the list. I've done a little at windrock and then fins' last year but that's my main experience.
Sorry I missed this message and did not reply sooner. Yeah, I recognize your name now! You are welcome to join along, it is usually a really good time with Dan Mick and the NR4X4 crew, just be aware that MM is a 7 rated trail.

***Trail Notes (RR4W)***
Trail Rating 7
Min Tire Size: 35+"
Winch: No
Font Locker: Yes
Rear Locker: Yes

If you are comfortable with that then please join us. There will be plenty of experienced drivers along to spot and help you if needed.
And be sure to list your people and shirt sizes on here! Look forward to meeting you Rob!

Old 04-04-2019, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RC3
Sorry I missed this message and did not reply sooner. Yeah, I recognize your name now! You are welcome to join along, it is usually a really good time with Dan Mick and the NR4X4 crew, just be aware that MM is a 7 rated trail.

***Trail Notes (RR4W)***
Trail Rating 7
Min Tire Size: 35+"
Winch: No

If you are comfortable with that then please join us. There will be plenty of experienced drivers along to spot and help you if needed.
And be sure to list your people and shirt sizes on here! Look forward to meeting you Rob!
Thats my only concern (haha) that once you go over a trail rating of 6 on RR4W notes its "Vehicle mechanical or body damage is likely. Roll over possibilities exist"

My setup:

Tire Size: 37"
Lift: 3"
Winch: Yes
Old 04-05-2019, 02:51 AM
JK Newbie

OK put me down. (M, L, 2XL)
Old 04-08-2019, 08:02 AM
JK Newbie

My daughter was able to get off work and will be attending with me. If it’s not too late to get her a t-shirt that would be great. She wears and XL. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Darla Ivie
Please put me down. 2015 Rubicon on 37’s. 2XL shirt size. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2019, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am unfortunately not going to be able to make this. My moms flight back from AZ is sooner then I thought, so I will be having to leave on Monday 4/15 :(
Old 04-11-2019, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Quick Reply: Metal Masher EJS 2019