Notices

Moab Special Meet and Greet at GoToMoab Garage: Monday March 21

Old 02-21-2016, 05:58 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Moab Special Meet and Greet at GoToMoab Garage: Monday March 21

Moab's only DIY garage is opening it's doors to JK-Forum for an exclusive event! Friend Joe (Teratoy) is making his shop available to us for a tour of the shop, access to the shop tools and equipment like the lifts, adding a unique benefit. I know last year when we blew our Supercharger on the drive to Moab we would to have loved having access to a shop like his. Upon check-in you'll receive a ticket as well as a special JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary inspired shirt (supply is limited--one per person). Mingle with your forum friends and put faces to forum screen names. To round out the night we'll be doing a giveaway from some of the major vendors in the off-road world. Don't miss out on this special opportunity thanks to our friends from GoToMoab.com

When: Monday, March 21st – 7:00 PM

Where: GoToMoab Garage
11850 SOUTH HWY. 191,
SUITE A3
MOAB, UT 84532

Maximum number of attendees: 50

Dinner: Dinner will be hosted by the GoToMoab Garage and rumor has it a taco bar could be involved!

What does my free ticket get me?
Drawings and door prizes from some of the major vendors in the off-road community (a full list to be posted soon).
Get your one of a kind JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary shirts (free thanks to Internet Brands - one per person-must be in attendance).
Mixer with your fellow JK-Forum members from around the world
Tour of the GoToMoab Garage. Need an inspection of your suspension? This is the place -lifts and tools to do the job right!

Going:

1. sm_rubi, blonda
2. "Turtle"
3. Canvas, SWMBO
4. Murder1
5. raycn Ray & Dustin (off wait list)
6. WaterGuy
7. Boosted
8. Tomslik, TomsliksChick, tomslicksChiksKid
9. Offroadtoys4x4jk, X2
10. RC3, Rashelle, Reagan, Mark
11. boyinparadise
12. DesertJeep
13. JKBANDIT55 +1
14. Jeek.OlllllllO <-- from the waiting list.
15. g Rock +1
16. Black~N~Blue
17. IIIsober69
18. AEV07 +1
19. LHC30
20. Rancho
21. JeepNAmerica +1
22. banksjeepr
23. wheezer +1
24. tachyon +4
25. FahadWheelDrive
26. JK TANK +1
27. jkzombiehunter, Vicki
28. Mean 69, Mindy
29. nickcoleman + 2
30. HolyMolyRacing +Jacky
31. Ricky47
32. capt scotty

Total = 50

Wait List:
Jeek.OlllllllO
AZ Rubi

Last edited by sm_rubi; 03-18-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:04 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sign me up

"Turtle"
Old 02-21-2016, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Sign SWMBO and myself up.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sm_rubi

Moab's only DIY garage is opening it's doors to JK-Forum for an exclusive event! Friend Joe (Teratoy) is making his shop available to us for a tour of the shop, access to the shop tools and equipment like the lifts, adding a unique benefit. I know last year when we blew our Supercharger on the drive to Moab we would to have loved having access to a shop like his. Upon check-in you'll receive a ticket as well as a special JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary inspired shirt (supply is limited--one per person). Mingle with your forum friends and put faces to forum screen names. To round out the night we'll be doing a giveaway from some of the major vendors in the off-road world. Don't miss out on this special opportunity thanks to our friends from GoToMoab.com

When: Monday, March 21st &ndash; 7:00 PM

Where: GoToMoab Garage
11850 SOUTH HWY. 191,
SUITE A3
MOAB, UT 84532

Maximum number of attendees: 50

Dinner: Dinner will be hosted by the GoToMoab Garage and rumor has it a taco bar could be involved!

What does my free ticket get me?
Drawings and door prizes from some of the major vendors in the off-road community (a full list to be posted soon).
Get your one of a kind JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary shirts (free thanks to Internet Brands - one per person-must be in attendance).
Mixer with your fellow JK-Forum members from around the world
Tour of the GoToMoab Garage. Need an inspection of your suspension? This is the place -lifts and tools to do the job right!

Going:

1. sm_rubi, blonda
Count me in
Old 02-21-2016, 06:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See you there....
Old 02-21-2016, 07:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Moab's only DIY garage is opening it's doors to JK-Forum for an exclusive event! Friend Joe (Teratoy) is making his shop available to us for a tour of the shop, access to the shop tools and equipment like the lifts, adding a unique benefit. I know last year when we blew our Supercharger on the drive to Moab we would to have loved having access to a shop like his. Upon check-in you'll receive a ticket as well as a special JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary inspired shirt (supply is limited--one per person). Mingle with your forum friends and put faces to forum screen names. To round out the night we'll be doing a giveaway from some of the major vendors in the off-road world. Don't miss out on this special opportunity thanks to our friends from GoToMoab.com When: Monday, March 21st &ndash; 7:00 PM Where: GoToMoab Garage 11850 SOUTH HWY. 191, SUITE A3 MOAB, UT 84532 Maximum number of attendees: 50 Dinner: Dinner will be hosted by the GoToMoab Garage and rumor has it a taco bar could be involved! What does my free ticket get me? Drawings and door prizes from some of the major vendors in the off-road community (a full list to be posted soon). Get your one of a kind JK-Forum 50th Easter Jeep Safari Anniversary shirts (free thanks to Internet Brands - one per person-must be in attendance). Mixer with your fellow JK-Forum members from around the world Tour of the GoToMoab Garage. Need an inspection of your suspension? This is the place -lifts and tools to do the job right! Sign up now to secure your spot for this special night! Going: 1. sm_rubi, blonda
Please sign up Desert Jeep and Water Guy. Thanks Frank.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Count me in.
Old 02-21-2016, 10:52 PM
Forum Media Contributor

Old 02-22-2016, 04:38 AM
JK Newbie

Default I would love to Join this one

Try adding another jeeper and my passenger... Count Me In please. Looking forward for it
Old 02-22-2016, 05:29 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Please add us...
Rod, Rashelle, Reagan, Mark

Quick Reply: Moab Special Meet and Greet at GoToMoab Garage: Monday March 21