Notices
European Countries If you live in Europe and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JK Spotting!

Old 05-02-2014, 07:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JK Spotting!

So, I figured I would start this thread in here. I am in the U.S. Army, and stationed in Wiesbaden Germany. I just took delivery of my new Rubicon X on Wednesday! I drove to Bremerhaven to pick it up. On the way home, all exhausted from the drive, I was on B54(I believe) on my way to the A3, and I passed a dark colored JK Unlimited traveling the opposite direction. They waved and flashed the lights, and I hope they saw my last minute wave! I'm 90% sure it was a Euro Spec because I think I saw the big red reflectors in my rear view mirror.

That being said, I figured this would be a cool thread for Americans or Europeans to get on and say they spotted another JK and maybe get together and share the trails. So if it was you, stop and say hi!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

posted here in Bulgaria...not too many JKs, so i can feel the excitement when seeing ONE on the streets. (they dont seem to know the wave though).
so, i will keep the camera handy and try to add a few pics here
Old 05-09-2014, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exactly! I feel really excited when a Euro Spec Jeep waves. It's great to know that there are people on other continents sharing the life! I do live and work on a military base, so it's not really uncommon to see Jeeps, but Americans should already know to wave!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe I'll cross your path someday when I visit my family in Mainz. And of course I'd
Old 05-18-2014, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We just got to Spangdahlem last month and I have seen a bunch of jeeps over here. Very eager to get settled in. Thinking about trying to hit the Abenteuer & Allrad in Bad Kissingen next month.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been here in Spangdahlem for 3 years. Lots of jeeps here on base and ramstein. Just have to get linked up with a club to really get some riding in.

Quick Reply: JK Spotting!