JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Fallen Heroes Jeep Build (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/fallen-heroes-jeep-build-205/)
-   -   Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/fallen-heroes-jeep-build-205/win-jcr-offroad-rear-bumper-tire-carrier-help-support-4-wheel-2-heal-306284/)

FallenHeroesJeep 06-27-2014 03:13 PM

Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal!

2 Attachment(s)
Visit Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal! | Fallen Heroes Jeep for full details.

Attachment 562268Attachment 562269

CALIJK 06-28-2014 06:57 AM

The deletion of the OP's other thread (whoever did it and why) leaves me with more suspicion and questions than I had previously.

DunnyBunny 06-28-2014 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by rccrwlr (Post 3939213)
Just In case you all want to know what kind of person is behind this effor,t I have provided a link below. I would have linked to the JKF thread but the JKF moderators removed it. And they claim WOL censors stuff. WOW. Just WOW Scroll down to post 465. There are screen shots if the entire JKF deleted thread http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=18498

Hey man the charity he is pushing might actually be legit here. Let's not ruin it's name and cause because the person pushing it might now be legit, which we still don't know if he is or not.

JK JAGS 06-28-2014 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by CALIJK (Post 3939221)
The deletion of the OP's other thread (whoever did it and why) leaves me with more suspicion and questions than I had previously.

I'm in total agreement here. As rcclr said, for a site that is against censorship and a small group of jeepers claiming it was done to them, sure is hard to overlook the deletion of an honest thread. Who's holding the ban hammer in reality now.

JK JAGS 06-28-2014 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny (Post 3939223)

Hey man the charity he is pushing might actually be legit here. Let's not ruin it's name and cause because the person pushing it might now be legit, which we still don't know if he is or not.

Or not? I think the argument is over. Mr Basil is not legit. That part is crystal clear.

As for this charity, JCR should just work directly with them. Then many would have no issue.

JK JAGS 06-28-2014 07:10 AM

Sorry for dup post.

DunnyBunny 06-28-2014 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by JK JAGS (Post 3939229)
Or not? I think the argument is over. Mr Basil is not legit. That part is crystal clear. As for this charity, JCR should just work directly with them. Then many would have no issue.

I do agree it would be better if JCR worked directly with the charity. Maybe that could be arranged.

rccrwlr 06-28-2014 07:33 AM

My point in continuing this thread was to bring further light to the fact that if you do a search for for the charity you get nothing. He even admitted that he was not a registered charity further clarifying that all donations to the build were gifts to his personnel vehicle. A vehicle he uses to bring awareness to a topic but fails to provide any support to said topic even when given the opportunity to clarify.

Seat cover for hat

rccrwlr 06-28-2014 07:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Go ahead do a search for the thread that was deleted

sm_rubi 06-28-2014 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by CALIJK (Post 3939221)

:thinking:
I'll see if I can find out why the thread was removed.

All - please keep on topic this is a contest thread. You are welcome to start a new fact based thread in the Anything and Everything section of the forum to discuss the Fallen Hero Jeep company but we ask you keep this thread on topic.

~Thanks!~