Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Android App

Old 01-13-2016, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Android App

I found an old thread on this but i'm not sure if the solution still works. I recently moved from iphone to Android, downloaded the jk-forum app, and now on my android, all photos are tiny, too small to even be worth viewing. I tried downloading tapatalk as the thread indicated to do, but couldn't find the jk-forum in the app. How are others accessing jk-forum with Android? Can you view the pics in normal size? Please help!
Old 01-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi!

Are you using Garage Talk? Thanks.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/anno...-forum-324043/

Bob
Old 01-14-2016, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was using the jk app, but this is better, gracias!
Old 10-12-2016, 02:56 AM
JK Newbie

I'm so glad I finally found this thread. I've been frustrated with the jk-forum app for a while, crashes whenever I try to search. Just downloaded and setup Garage Talk and tried the search...voi' la! Thanks.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by swizzle
I'm so glad I finally found this thread. I've been frustrated with the jk-forum app for a while, crashes whenever I try to search. Just downloaded and setup Garage Talk and tried the search...voi' la! Thanks.
Yes, the Garage Talk app is a big improvement. It would help us if any Android users would report their problems here to help identify and take care of issues. The Android app does currently have issues with images, as well as some issues with pop up advertisements, which are currently being looked at. Thanks for your input, and patience.

Quick Reply: Android App