JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Forum Support (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/forum-support-92/)
-   -   JK-Forum app / Tapatalk app won't work! Anyone else? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/forum-support-92/jk-forum-app-tapatalk-app-wont-work-anyone-else-289395/)

Jersey_Devil 10-30-2013 04:54 AM

JK-Forum app / Tapatalk app won't work! Anyone else?

Ok so since around eleven last night (eastern time) JKF stopped working on BOTH the Tapatalk app and JK-Forum app for android :thinking: anyone have any ideas to why this is happening? Is anyone else having this problem? :dontknow2:

planman 10-30-2013 05:24 AM

Try downloading the JKF app again. Mine works.

kh202 10-30-2013 06:01 AM

Must be an Android issue. No problems on my JKF app on iphone. They are aware tho

Jersey_Devil 10-30-2013 06:15 AM

Ok so I can't use Tapatalk anymore for it? And I'll try and re download the app:thumbsup:
**EDIT** just unistalled & re-downloaded the JKF app and it still don't work on my phone or tablet.

TJM12 10-30-2013 06:20 AM

Same problem here, app works on my ipad but not on my android phone. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it a few times only to find the same result. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

planman 10-30-2013 06:21 AM

I was mistaken. Tapatalk still works with JKF.

Jersey_Devil 10-30-2013 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by TJM12 (Post 3719188)
Same problem here, app works on my ipad but not on my android phone. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it a few times only to find the same result. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I hope so too cause I don't like using the browser on my tablet or phone (far as I'm concerned Mobile Internet sux) the app was so convenient too

kh202 10-30-2013 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil (Post 3719196)
I hope so too cause I don't like using the browser on my tablet or phone (far as I'm concerned Mobile Internet sux) the app was so convenient too

I have not heard anything from IB officially about discontinuing tapatalk, but the JKF app will be fixed. I'm not a big fan of tapatalk tho anyways (I think it takes way to long to refresh and stuff).

In the meantime, you could try downloading the IB Auto Group app. Same exact layout as the JKF app.

ABENDX 10-30-2013 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by planman (Post 3719162)
Internet Brands--the owner of JKF--switched to the AutoGuide app.

Slip of the tongue or does AG own IB?

Jersey_Devil 10-30-2013 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by kh202 (Post 3719204)
I have not heard anything from IB officially about discontinuing tapatalk, but the JKF app will be fixed. I'm not a big fan of tapatalk tho anyways (I think it takes way to long to refresh and stuff).

In the meantime, you could try downloading the IB Auto Group app. Same exact layout as the JKF app.

I just downloaded that IB auto group app and it don't work either. All other forums work, it's only JKF that don't work:thinking: