Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

JK Forum software update! Please post your feedback here.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:27 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 202 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Riptide9
Here is a screenshot of the Thread display options in edit options and I don't see the setting anywhere. What am I missing?
One of the admins will have to help, there's more options in my cpanel.
Old 02-28-2018, 05:49 AM
Former Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's so nice that someone has taken the time to readjust the forum';s width as to allow for a smaller Haynes banner ad.. thus the pages/text fields are slightly wider now..
Old 06-11-2018, 05:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

So why am I getting an error an error 500 for the following "Jeeps in beautiful places" and "expedition modded jeeps lets see them"???????? I know some are able to see the pages but not me???????????
Old 06-12-2018, 04:03 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by JKMM2011
So why am I getting an error an error 500 for the following "Jeeps in beautiful places" and "expedition modded jeeps lets see them"???????? I know some are able to see the pages but not me???????????
Hi,

I cannot duplicate the error. What device, OS, and browser are you using? Mobile or desktop version? Thanks.

Bob
Old 06-12-2018, 06:35 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi,

I cannot duplicate the error. What device, OS, and browser are you using? Mobile or desktop version? Thanks.

Bob
What is happening is I get an email stating there has been replies to the two threads I mentioned and when I click on the link to take me there I get the error 500 Page can not load. I am using Windows 10 and browsers Chrome and Edge both do the same thing also my Android tablet with Chrome does this.
If I go to the web site and click on "my posts" I get the same error 500 page not able to load but if I go to the actual thread and click on it it loads no problem. Kind of weird as I am on many forums and this is not happening?
Thanks for your response Mike
Old 06-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Hi Mike,

That is a known issue by IB and they are working to improve the reliability of the email links. I will share this with Internet Brands, thank you for letting us know.

Bob
The following users liked this post:
JKMM2011 (06-12-2018)
Old 06-15-2018, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

What is happening is I get an email stating there has been replies to the two threads I mentioned and when I click on the link to take me there I get the error 500 Page can not load. I am using Windows 10 and browsers Chrome and Edge both do the same thing also my Android tablet with Chrome does this.
If I go to the web site and click on "my posts" I get the same error 500 page not able to load but if I go to the actual thread and click on it it loads no problem. Kind of weird as I am on many forums and this is not happening?
Thanks for your response Mike
It is not only the email address but also when I log in and go to my posts the same two threads give me the same 500 error???????????? I tried again today and still no way there from my posts, just additional FYI!
Old 06-15-2018, 02:10 PM
Administrator Emeritus

It is not only the email address but also when I log in and go to my posts the same two threads give me the same 500 error???????????? I tried again today and still no way there from my posts, just additional FYI!
Thank you, I forwarded your post to IB.

Bob
Old 11-02-2018, 05:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Why is there no app to use anymore? Am I missing something? Thanks.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:28 AM
Administrator Emeritus

There is a default mobile view now. Login on your mobile device and see if it will work for you. Many social media communities are moving away from separate apps.

Bob

Quick Reply: JK Forum software update! Please post your feedback here.