Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Suggestions needed

Old 01-29-2018, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Suggestions needed

My jeep is making the ping sound after it starts that alerts when something is wrong, yet no lights are lit on the dashboard and no codes are coming up on the diagnostic at Autozone. I am going to the real mechanic after work today. Since I do not know much about vehicles, I'd like some ideas as to what it can be so I hopefully don't get taken for a ride. It's a 2015 Sahara Unlimited with 58,000 miles. Would the fact that I had it lifted back in September be throwing anything off this much later? It doesn't seem to be riding any differently and from what I can tell, the gauges are showing normal. Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Quick Reply: Suggestions needed