Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

New Updates

Old 12-20-2017, 04:01 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by cedarraider
Haven't tried to load to album. Just when trying to load inline in a post.
Ok, thanks. Can you load pics as thumb nails?

Bob
Old 12-28-2017, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do we STILL have to use that bs Garage Talk crap? I don't have ANY bubbles for reply or anything like that. Now, I can't even post any pics bc the screen turns black and freezes up my phone. Are you guys going to have your own mobile version where we won't have to use Garage Talk crap to access it? I don't even get notifications from your forum!
Old 12-29-2017, 03:41 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
Do we STILL have to use that bs Garage Talk crap? I don't have ANY bubbles for reply or anything like that. Now, I can't even post any pics bc the screen turns black and freezes up my phone. Are you guys going to have your own mobile version where we won't have to use Garage Talk crap to access it? I don't even get notifications from your forum!
I'll take a look a Garage Talk today as I know the new update broke the desktop view on an IPad. All of these issues will be cleaned up next week, for now please try the default Mobile template or access the site via the 'Full Site' (desktop view) from your mobile phone. Sorry!

Bob
Old 12-29-2017, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedlimit
I'll take a look a Garage Talk today as I know the new update broke the desktop view on an IPad. All of these issues will be cleaned up next week, for now please try the default Mobile template or access the site via the 'Full Site' (desktop view) from your mobile phone. Sorry!

Bob
Thx Bob! The mobile template seems to be working. Every now and then it pops up "website not responding" but it only takes a sec or 2 and it responds. If this template is what we're going to have, I'll be tickled! Way way better and definitely better than going through Garage Talk..I can do everything! Thx again Bob..you are getn this forum dialed in!!
Old 12-30-2017, 06:48 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
Thx Bob! The mobile template seems to be working. Every now and then it pops up "website not responding" but it only takes a sec or 2 and it responds. If this template is what we're going to have, I'll be tickled! Way way better and definitely better than going through Garage Talk..I can do everything! Thx again Bob..you are getn this forum dialed in!!
The mobile template is going to be the main focus for mobile with updates going forward since it works with many platforms. Thanks!

Bob
Old 01-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Administrator Emeritus

New uploader live today!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/anno...4/#post4311249

Bob
Old 01-07-2018, 06:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been on a lot of forums. This one is very different with the infinite scrolling. It’s going to take time getting used to that. I can’t remember where I left off when reading a long continuous thread after I take a break. I have no clue what page I was on when I closed the page. Just wanted to provide some feedback. I’ll get used to it.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by Gman74
Been on a lot of forums. This one is very different with the infinite scrolling. It’s going to take time getting used to that. I can’t remember where I left off when reading a long continuous thread after I take a break. I have no clue what page I was on when I closed the page. Just wanted to provide some feedback. I’ll get used to it.
We appreciate your feedback very much, there are some features that can help with your question. There is small tutorial I need find that should help. Thank you.

Bob
Old 01-08-2018, 10:46 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,818 Likes on 1,588 Posts

I keep getting caught scrolling towards the bottom of a thread, and if not careful end up down in the "related posts". Not a huge fan of that, but I'm sure will get used to it.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Originally Posted by resharp001
I keep getting caught scrolling towards the bottom of a thread, and if not careful end up down in the "related posts". Not a huge fan of that, but I'm sure will get used to it.

Thank you for the feedback. Please go to your user control panel 'Edit Options' and scroll down near the bottom, let me know if you see an option to 'Disable Related Threads'.

Bob

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/prof...do=editoptions

Quick Reply: New Updates