Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Please post your Jeep questions in the technical forum..

Old 03-23-2015, 03:39 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Please post your Jeep questions in the technical forum..

Hi everyone!

Please use this forum for issues concerning forum usage and website technical problems. Kindly place your Jeep questions in the the technical forum that best matches your subject. If you have any questions kindly PM any moderator, thank you!

Bob
steve byrd (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello Im new and really need heip with some problems. My wife has a 2011 right hand drive wrangler unlimited sport she uses on her mail route . Im disabled but still try to do work myself cant always afford to take it to a shop all the controls on the steeringwheel have stoped working someone told me the abs wheel sencors would cause that so Ireplaced all 4 still not working.If someone could give me some help it would be great thank you .

Quick Reply: Please post your Jeep questions in the technical forum..