Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Unable to post in for sale section

Old 02-10-2018, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unable to post in for sale section

Good afternoon,
I have attempted to post my Jeep JK for sale in the Recycler section and when I click the post new thread tab it brings me to a page stating I am not authorized by the moderator to post. Please let me know what need to be done to post in the Recycler section, or if I'm doing something wrong. Thank you in advance.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:32 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

read the rules.
• The For Sale Forums are intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items only. If you do not have not been registered for 30 days and have 5 legitimate posts (POST PADDING IS NOT ALLOWED) you will not be allowed to post items for sale.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh wow. Yea I have been registered since 2015 but have only browsed through all the great forum information here on the forum. I have never really had the need to post anything. Anyhow I appreciate the prompt response and will keep this in mind. Thanks again and have a great weekend.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:04 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by jadmt
read the rules.
• The For Sale Forums are intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items only. If you do not have not been registered for 30 days and have 5 legitimate posts (POST PADDING IS NOT ALLOWED) you will not be allowed to post items for sale.

Hi,

It's now set for 15 days and 5 posts. Thanks!

Bob

Quick Reply: Unable to post in for sale section