Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Hero who stopped Colorado school shooting will be honored by hundreds of Jeeps

Old 05-15-2019, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Received 78 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Hero who stopped Colorado school shooting will be honored by hundreds of Jeeps

Figured this would be good info to post. Maybe some of our members are participating.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/15/us/ke...rnd/index.html
The following users liked this post:
Jay2013jk (03-22-2023)
Old 09-19-2019, 05:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It really deserves respect. Shooting at school is simply unacceptable, I think security should control this. At school, students should only think about studying. Recently we read the novel "The Crucible", I liked it so much that I wrote an essay at https://samples.edusson.com/the-crucible/. You can read the essay, and then read the book itself.

Last edited by JeremyDenton; 09-19-2019 at 05:50 AM.
The following users liked this post:
JessicaRichards (09-19-2019)
Old 03-21-2023, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JeremyDenton
It really deserves respect. Shooting at school is simply unacceptable, I think security should control this. At school, students should only think about studying. Recently we read the novel "The Crucible", I liked it so much that I wrote an essay at .I needed help with an essay for my English class, so I decided to order it online. I went to a website that offers essay writing services and followed the instructions on how to place an order. I filled out a form with details about the essay I needed, such as the topic, length, and deadline. I also provided any additional instructions care plan for nursing students or materials that the writer would need. After reviewing my order and making sure everything was correct, I submitted it and paid for the service. Within a few hours, I received a confirmation email from the website, and a writer was assigned to my essay. You can read the essay, and then read the book itself.
thanks for information

Quick Reply: Hero who stopped Colorado school shooting will be honored by hundreds of Jeeps