Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 05-25-2016, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WHT_JKUR
Try Total Auto Pros in Phoenix. They do great work and are fair. A number of local dealers use them. Ask for Gregg
Thanks! If anyone else has suggestions lemme know, I like to shop around.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sundvl78
Hey all, new guy here. I need to find a local shop to see about a suspension lift. I need them to assess what I have and ask about some options. Still undecided about whether I will install something myself or not, but I wanna have a local guy for other stuff, too. I'm in Glendale so close would be great, but I 'd drive for someone I trust. Anyone know where I could go?
Absolute offroad
Old 05-26-2016, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubicAn11
Welcome! People usually welcome you faster. Prob out wheeling. I'm in North Peoria and know a few guys in the area. If you want to go out I can send you a message.
I need a favor in Peoria will pay..I'm from Arkansas buying a Tahoe over the phone at bob Lindsay Acura. It's a one owner and cardiac is good but would really like some eyes on the motor and underneath for leaks or such. Lmk if you can help me out. I'd PayPal $30 or so for the info. Thanks
Old 07-31-2016, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Hey everybody. New guy here, just picked up my first Jeep last week. I'd like to get it out and have some fun with it but seeing as how I haven't been offloading in so long I wouldn't have any idea where to go.

Do you guys get together for some road trips and what not? I'd like to tag along if possible, keeping in mind my rig is all stock.

Dave
Old 09-09-2016, 11:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 16 JKUWW
Hey everybody. New guy here, just picked up my first Jeep last week. I'd like to get it out and have some fun with it but seeing as how I haven't been offloading in so long I wouldn't have any idea where to go.

Do you guys get together for some road trips and what not? I'd like to tag along if possible, keeping in mind my rig is all stock.

Dave
Welcome Dave,

Head on over to Doetsch Off-road tomorrow in Chandler, they are having an open house from 11am till 3pm.

You will meet a lot of great Jeepers here!

I also sent you a private message with more information!
Old 09-13-2016, 05:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most of AZ people now use Arizona Jeep Wranglers Facebook page for monthly events and stuff
Old 12-28-2016, 09:53 PM
JK Junkie

Assault Led Lighting in Glendale

I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this company. Interested in buying some of their products.

Thanks
Old 12-29-2016, 02:39 PM
JK Newbie

Default Rough Country Steering Stabilizers

No experience with LED lighting at all.

Thought there used to be a Rough Country rep in the Phx area group, anyone remember him? Looking at the dual steering stabilzer kit and hoping to find local without waiting on shipping. Any experience with dual steering stabilzers? PS, yes, I know, if your jeep is setup well, you don't need stabilizers. But looking at them anyway. Also replacing the ball joints, that looks like a fun job
Old 01-11-2017, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

Default Bushwacker Pocket Flares

I replaced my fenders with Black Mountain steel fenders. I have a set of Bushwacker Pocket flares available if anyone is interested. They are used and need some sanding, paint and clear coat. They were originally sunburst orange matching 2009 Jeep JK Unlimited. There is one cracked spot where a bolt attaches to the body on the passenger rear back bolt. Don't think it would affect mounting, could be patched with jb weld or 1 inch square of fiberglass. Chandler, AZ.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!