Notices
General Junk If you've got non-JK related stuff that you want to get rid of, please post them for sale in this forum.

Felt F80 Road Bike for sale, Birmingham, AL

Old 07-13-2012, 08:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Felt F80 Road Bike for sale, Birmingham, AL

Hi, I am in Birmingham, Alabama and I am selling my road bike. Selling it because I dont ride it.

it is a Felt F80. It is a 2004 year model.
I bought it from a college friend that purchased it new. I have had for less than 6 months. It has been tuned up recently with new tires that have less than 50 miles on them. The bike rides very well, I am 6 foot 210 pounds and it carries me just fine.. It does not have pedals on it. The Bike retailed for about $900 new.. thinking I want $500 for it.

I also have an "Ultimate Pro-Elite Bicycle Stand" with the tote bag. These retail for $245 with the bag. I would like $175 for it.
Also for sale is a floor to ceiling 2 bike storage rack.. It is an Xport I think they retail for around $70. I would like $50 or so for it.

I am wanting $700 for the whole set... I am willing to split them up but would rather sell everything at once.

Not All that interested in shipping but might think about it if the buyer pays the costs.

here are some pictures. Let me know if there are any that you would like.

This is the Work Stand (with the bike on it)

and here is the floor to ceiling storage rack

let me know if you are interested... I am open to offers.

thanks

Quick Reply: Felt F80 Road Bike for sale, Birmingham, AL