Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Wisconsin compliant fenders???

Old 02-01-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wisconsin compliant fenders???

Does anyone know of any flat/tube fenders that cover the ENTIRE stock wheel (front and back) or even go another inch or two past? My understanding is Wisconsin mandates that the entire wheel needs to be under the wheel well/fender and I plan on bumping myself upto 33's in the future and would prefer some quality tube fenders instead of the stock plastic. I'm having trouble finding any such product and I'm beginning to think that I may have some custom fabrication done.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:20 AM
JK Super Freak

So if your out of state your fine?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:11 PM
JK Super Freak

The can stick out 2 inches past the original fender, but they must be covered by fender extensions. However, if youre coming from another State you don't have to worry about it. Only vehicles registered in WI have to worry about it.

By the way, I have bushwacker flat fenders, and cops have yet to even give me a second look.

Quick Reply: Wisconsin compliant fenders???