Notices
Stock JL Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JL Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Question

Old 12-26-2017, 01:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

Hi guys:

In all photos and videos that I've been watching of new JL Rubicon, it seems to be mucho taller than Sahara. Does it have a lift kit? Seem even if it could fit 37s without anything else!!. Is that the way it will come out to the market? So tall? Or at Jeep they just lifted it for photos and so to fool people?

And another question: Is Dana 35 a so much awful axle? Now Jeep will force people to reinforce 2 axles instead of just front one? I don't think Jeep has acted to much nicely about this.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

The new Rubicons have larger tires 285 70 17s (33s), thats why they look taller. The fenders on the Rubicon also sit 2 inches taller than lesser JLs, room to fit 35s with no lift they say. And the Dana 35 isn't the D35 of old and the verdict will definitely be out on it and the rest of the new axles for that matter.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I understand now

Quick Reply: Question